Micah's Professional Art Shop

mayanightstar

Waiting List
1. Gladys (Sock)

tumblr_inline_o3delt9iVZ1t8xrw9_540.png

Let's cut to the chase.

I am offering three types of drawings here, though I am capable of doing a wide variety of other things beyond what is listed here, feel free to inquire by PM. I figured I'd just post the cheaper stuff, though, I'm assuming everyone here has about as much disposable income as I do.

Head portraits = FREE

Full body portraits = $5

Wonderland concept sketch(es) = $8 a piece

How to order:

Please include:

NAME: Your name and/or name of tupla being drawn (so I can organize my files).

TYPE: The type of drawing you want (head, full body, wonderland)

DESCRIPTION: A description of what you want. Feel free to include reference images (in fact, these are preferred). However, if there's a lot of them, put them under a cut or PM them to me. Feel free to include specific expressions, poses, props, etc. Backgrounds, however, cost extra. Though if you also purchase a wonderland sketch, I can do a version with the figure imposed over the sketch for no extra cost! (provided the sketch is in the right perspective)

EMAIL: Only if you're purchasing something, free requests don't require this.

How to pay:

PayPal: send money to mayanightstar@yahoo.com

Mail cash: Never done it before but I have nothing against it *shrugs*.

Deviantart: not preferred, I'll have to dig up my old login first and figure out how it works.

Other: PM me to discuss other options. Sometimes I take art trades/favors for things, just ask.

Examples below

Head

[hidden]

24786402503_42609c9c8f_m.jpg25045534609_f94307ce15_m.jpg25133500690_0b3b3ae7fe_m.jpg25061520449_af0c22625a_m.jpg25357781541_8098e2dd63_m.jpg

[/hidden]

Full Body

[hidden]

25399843316_7e3910e8db_m.jpg25058419739_63dcc8cfe2_m.jpg25130395960_b8ccf85327_m.jpg

[/hidden]

Wonderland

[hidden]

24795416104_985cc13643_m.jpg

[/hidden]

FAQ:

[hidden]

Q: Why do your things cost money?

A: I'm a really busy art student, and frankly, I have the skills for it. If you want free lower quality stuff, take a peek at some of the other talented artists here. But if you don't mind putting down a little cash for something a little better, you've come to the right place.

Q: How do you price your stuff?

A: I pay myself $9.50 /hour and then round down a little.

Q: What else can you do?

A: I can add full color and backgrounds with some pretty artistic rendering. Check out my portfolio here. Those will cost $20-$80. I also can draw short comics, (~$50 a page), minecraft skins ($7), and shimejis (~$100). I can make forum avatars ($15) and ANIMATED avatars ($20-$40), as well as different sizes of pixel art (~$10 per 50x50px). I also do traditional art in marker and/or watercolor (though honestly they're not as good). Those cost the same as whatever is listed above, plus shipping. I ALSO make crochet amigurumi, but just PM me about that there's too many semantics. Would be around $30-$80.

Q: Dafuq are shimejis?

A: These really cute little mascots that run around on your desktop. They're adorable. Look it up.

[/hidden]

I almost gave up on tulpas after deciding I was happy with my semi-sentient OCs the way they were. Then one of them decided he'd be a tulpa anyway and I pretty much had no choice.

Host/Mun: Micah. They/them. Born 12/13/1995

(Official) Tulpa: Rosty (Rostislav). Him/his. Born (irl) mid Sept '16. (Canon: winter of 1986)

Aw sweet! I can be the first request!

Since I'm poor, I'm gonna go with that head portrait.

NAME: I would like a drawing of Eva, my tupper.

TYPE: Like I said, I'm poor, so I'll go with the head portrait.

DESCRIPTION: Eva is a female Gardevoir and she wears a Maska-1 Helmet. A couple of reference photos can be found here.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

melian_feeling_silly_by_melianofmist-d7qf00b.jpgmelian_pose_close_up_with_fixed_bangs_by_melianofmist-d7w8zg3.jpg

This is me, Melian! These were reference portraits done by my hostie! Can I request a head shot portrait drawing please?

Oh that sounds so dangerous asking for a "head shot!" Eek!

I have big dark blue eyes, thick eye brows for a girl, round baby cheeks and a slightly receded chin. I have shoulder length (or slightly longer) blonde hair I like to put into pigtail braids. I am found of bows and ribbons in my hair. My favorite colors are purple, violet and pink.

I'm just popping in to say that I like the stuff in your portfolio.

Why thank you!! I appreciate that you took the time to check it out.

@Groovy-guru and Brassow

You've been added to the wait list, expect some sketches in the next 24-48 hours (unfortunately I have homework calling my name or else I'd do it now)

And thank you SO much to everyone for visiting my shop!

I almost gave up on tulpas after deciding I was happy with my semi-sentient OCs the way they were. Then one of them decided he'd be a tulpa anyway and I pretty much had no choice.

(Official) Tulpa: Rosty (Rostislav). Him/his. Born (irl) mid Sept '16. (Canon: winter of 1986)

I'm just popping in to say that I like the stuff in your portfolio.

Ditto. I'm digging the use of line weight, though I kind of have a thing for thick lines, heh.

Going by the amount of stuff, you seem to keep yourself pretty busy. That's a good thing, I think. Do you plan to draw you own partner in this thread when they're up and ready?

Peace

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Nice to see another professional artist here. I hope you do well, I know all too well there's a reason for the starving artist cliche. ^^;

I would love one of your sketches in your spare time.

NAME: Isa

TYPE: Head Portrait

DESCRIPTION: I would love to see her making an innocent/adorable face. Like puppies do when they want you to love them more. ^.^

Reference below (image links to full view on my weasyl)

hs7i2m1m.png

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Ditto. I'm digging the use of line weight, though I kind of have a thing for thick lines, heh.

Going by the amount of stuff, you seem to keep yourself pretty busy. That's a good thing, I think. Do you plan to draw you own partner in this thread when they're up and ready?

Peace

Hey, thanks, I use way too thick of lines sometimes XD The purple scribbles in the examples at the bottom of the first post are technically of my tupper-in-the-works Annalise, though I plan on giving her a lot of creative freedom over her form if she so chooses, so I won't do any big drawings of her until I know she likes it or she's thought of something better. Though I'm a huge sucker for centaurs, so I hope she sticks with the theme.

and @Drakaina

You've been added to the wait list. Isa is super adorable, by the way, and your drawing is lovely!

Hey fellas. brassow and groovy-guru, your requests are done!

I drew more than one sketch because everyone is just so darn cute and I had some extra time

no I didn't I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Click the image for the full size version.

Also Melian I butchered your hair I cannot draw braids I'm so sorry.

25133500690_0b3b3ae7fe_m.jpg

25061520449_af0c22625a_m.jpg

Guest Anonymous

OH you did such a good job! Wowy that is so cute! I love the expression there on my face on the bottom right! That looks like my mannerisms a lot! I love it when peoples get a sense of my personality like that! These will we great reference drawings for future portraits or paintings my host and I can do. Thank you very much! You are amazingly talented! I am so impressed with how fast you did these and how good they are!