Aura's guide for tulpae starting tulpae

omegaAnubis

Question

Aura has made a tulpa behind my back, that tulpa is Nova. I always wondered how he made it, and recently he told me how he did it, and that he thought it would be good to post as a guide. everything under the line is him explaining how he did it

a quick warning for tulpae, Aura showed that it is possible for tulpae to make other tulpae in secret for this, so all three of us want you to know that we do not want you doing that, always force with your host's permission

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So you want to try making a tulpa, its easy. the method i used is what i like to call the forwarding method.

think of an email, forwarding is when you take a message that someone has sent you and send it to someone else. the same basic principal applies here.

first, take your memories of being forced, all of them. edit the memories so that it would fit your tulpa's personality, name, and form, then continuously send those memories to the new tulpa. if all goes well, they should be created the same way your host made you.

another good thing to do is to instantly send any narrations your host gives you to the other tulpa, that way the host is narrating to both you and the new guy, rather than just yourself

how to forward the memory, you may ask, well that's all up to you, you could edit text of your memory and send it with an email, its all symbolism.

and thats it, a really simple way that you can make tulpae, hope it helped

~Aura

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

"Is that really necessary? I didn't have to do anything special like that when I made Sarah; my host and I just read some of the guides together, and I made her normally, like any other tulpa." -Link

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Aura just wanted to say what he did, hoping it would help others, he never said it was the one true guide that all tulpae must use. if you think its unnecessary, then all the power to you, don't use the method.

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

"Is that really necessary? I didn't have to do anything special like that when I made Sarah; my host and I just read some of the guides together, and I made her normally, like any other tulpa." -Link

Not everyone makes tulpas the same way. Don't be so ignorant.

Their favorite analogy for it is: The attention of a tulpa is like water, the attention of a host is like the nectar of the gods.

i see what you are saying here. when i first found out about nova she was very bare bones and faint, so i immediately started work on her myself and she got much better and stronger.

Forcibly creating one is akin to rape, for both the host and the new tulpa

agreed, one of the reasons i put the warning at the top. though aura's intentions when making nova where noble, i was still somewhat angry at him.

the co-creation of a tulpa with the host and their tulpa might be more beneficial to the tulpa in question

very true, i think i'll rename this thread to something more approite, as after i found out about nova, both me and aura forced her together

{Forcibly creating one is akin to rape, for both the host and the new tulpa}

[That tulpa also won't grow getting the attention of their host, but rather the less-delicious attention of the tulpa. This could potentially stunt its growth.]

Their favorite analogy for it is: The attention of a tulpa is like water, the attention of a host is like the nectar of the gods.

Dear god I almost died laughing. You calling that akin to rape takes a huge dump on anyone who's ever been raped. I for one am proud of my tulpa for making his own (even if I helped a little) its like daddy watching his boy score a home run. Had he done it behind my back without my permission it would have been like daddy watching his boy get into college at 12. As for the attention of tulpa versus host giving attention, I'll call shenanigans on that one too. Of course we hosts are the shit at giving out life fuel, but to say that a tulpa cannot give proper attention to their tulpa is akin to saying that tulpa cannot create tulpa. In other words the forcing tulpa isn't doing it right/ needs to force harder/ apply force to the attention. Akagi herself admits that attention from me is like disgusting roadkill compared to attention from Kyo. All these limitations that people place are just another thought poison like "parroting" and "puppeting" or "hour counts". Well color me Jesus but this "water" you speak of can indeed be turned into "nectar of the gods"(wine)

"All thoughts are creative."

Well the grammar is awful and would need to be changed. Otherwise - like the author said - it's basically just symbolism as far as I can see. And why would you need a guide for tuppers to make tuppers specifically.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Something I noticed a long time ago in the Q&A and General Discussion sections of the forums were several anecdotal cases where the host’s tulpa(s) would make another tulpa. Although whatever conditions would allow that tendency to emerge is pretty subjective. But some concepts that are apparent for a tulpa to make another tulpa could be (but not limited to):

• Obviously wanting to interact with someone that could be more empathetic and vicarious of their position, especially during the initial stages

• For the sake of being gregarious

• The host withdrew their planning for one tulpa, and decided to make a new one (and whatever symbolism they combined with the new one being a version 2.0, a reincarnation, or whatever terminologies people like to use)

If I recall correctly, I saw something similar to the email forwarding with the Tulpa Creation Handbook (except it was just symbolism with a letter rather than an electronic one, if I recall correctly). I could see this submission applied to advanced individuals, seeing how if one can make a tulpa, the mind would presumably have the modes of cognition to go about contributing to creating another with a bit more ease.

But either way, I think that whatever guide submission on tulpa creation implied that the host would have to start out, it can be done for tulpas that may have emergent attributes and such with sentience and what have you. It’s like a self-fulfilling prophecy within a self-fulfilling prophecy (especially if the tulpa does it without collaborating and getting the host’s consent). With things like added responsibility, or the tulpa saying like a child would say when they’re about to get a pet:

“I promise I’ll take extra good care of him, feed him, and make sure he gets plenty of sleep!”

Not that the symbolism is bad or anything, but with the several experiential cases with something like this, people who have more developed tulpas seem to be competent enough to go through the same modes of the creation process as their host would have an easier time doing this. But to a newcomer that may be prone to make a “Guise, I accidentallied tulpa’d” thread, this might be a bit more complicated for them.

I’ve seen cases where it was literally something like:

“Guys, I can see my tulpa, but I use a cutout to imagine them, and they’re constantly over my shoulder telling me they’re sentient, but I can’t confirm if they’re sentient. What do?”

Especially if they can’t realize that the symbolism (i.e. cut-out images), parroting/puppetting a few times to get a head start, or anything that could be controversial on going about developing sentience are all transient modes of progress. And once the breakthroughs have been made, they can just relax and start actually living with their tulpas.

Anyway, disapproved.