Can tulpas have nightmares?

Despite the douchey dream people we claim to of met.. i guess red had a nightmare.. afew days ago.. he drew me a picture of what terrified him it was a box with fangs as large as vividly possible.. i told red it cant hurt him/her and he /she should tell it to just go away. Despite red being a psychic type and having all sorts of abilities, he is only 13 so he does not know all his abilities yet. (Although he does love to shape shift... quite a bit.. and he knows he/she can stretch to any distance) i dont think that old box can manifest in endless and even if it does i can just dispel it right?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Well tulpas claim that they can dream, so I have no doubt that they can have nightmares all the same.

Besides; your tulpa says it had one, so what is there not to believe?

Also: what

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

thank you for the help.

Well tulpas claim that they can dream, so I have no doubt that they can have nightmares all the same.

Besides; your tulpa says it had one, so what is there not to believe?

Also: what

your absolutely right.

thank you for the help

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia