Cravings and desires

pcushing

Hey everyone,

Just trying to find out if anyone else has had instances where their tulpa has expressed an interest or craving in different types of food than what you would normally eat. For example I don't really like sushi, but there will be times when Rei my tulpa all of a sudden wants sushi, and then all of a sudden I'm going "oh that looks good."

Similarly has anyone had their tulpa express interests in different types of clothing than would be considered the "social norm" for the host's gender. For example female tulpa, male host which all of a sudden has the host looking at undergarments or other clothing and thinking "oh that looks comfy."

When Ranger first tried peanut butter, he liked it. I didn't like peanut butter that much, but overtime I started to care less. The vise versa happened when Ranger told me he didn't like Takis, but overtime it didn't bother him that much (but we agreed to me eating takis or anything spicy on the right side of my tongue).

However, Ranger LOVES salt and vinegar potato chips. If I think about them for too much he will crave for them, or if the thought comes up in general. I like the chips too, but for whatever reason I almost like them less now.

Ranger and I never had a clothing experience like that, but sometimes we will suprise each other by changing each other's clothing in the wonderland. This is usually annoying (ie. I forget Ranger has a bowtie and not a tie sometimes). For whatever reason, he likes to put me in a dress...

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

When Ranger first tried peanut butter, he liked it. I didn't like peanut butter that much, but overtime I started to care less. The vise versa happened when Ranger told me he didn't like Takis, but overtime it didn't bother him that much (but we agreed to me eating takis or anything spicy on the right side of my tongue).

However, Ranger LOVES salt and vinegar potato chips. If I think about them for too much he will crave for them, or if the thought comes up in general. I like the chips too, but for whatever reason I almost like them less now.

Ranger and I never had a clothing experience like that, but sometimes we will suprise each other by changing each other's clothing in the wonderland. This is usually annoying (ie. I forget Ranger has a bowtie and not a tie sometimes). For whatever reason, he likes to put me in a dress...

Can't say I've had that happen in wonderland in relation to clothes. She seems to like to try and randomly actually get me to do this in the real world which is sometimes ok, and well other times it would definitely not be. As far as food goes she seems to enjoy many of the same things that I do, I don't recall a time when I've gotten a reaction from her where she didn't like it. It's more common for me to suddenly get a craving for something I either don't like or rarely ever eat.

In wonderland, Ashley enjoyes dressing me or anyone else.  Her choices are... odd to me. Maybe she just thinks it's funny. She can do whatever she wants to me there.

Irl, nothing yet.  I am getting new glasses, i am going to ask them their opinion, otherwise they don't care, if i was a girl, they might be more interested, at least Misha would be, i still wouldn't wear some of Ashley's style choices unless i had the body for them (which she thinks i do but she is biased in my opinion.)

Yes, not only for food but for everything else it seems. If they feel an overwhelming amount of emotions, sometimes it will bleed out and blend with mine

There was one time when myrtle was fronting and I was eating, I did not realized that what I was eating is something she severely dislike. Later I heard from her that she doesn't feel good and I start feeling nauseous to the point where I had to stop eating my lunch and almost puked. It caught me off guard and was surprised that day. I also did not like it but not to that extent

Summer loves chocolate and coffee and i am the opposite, I've kind of dislike it because I never like sweets in the first place and she feels betrayed that I don't. So when the time is right she tries to convince me to like them as well.

In regards to clothing all of my girls like the clothes they see in the mall and joke around that I should try some female clothes for them but they usually try the dress themselves in the wonderland. My appreciation of clothes in the oppossite of sex remained the same.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

To add to mine, i think about clothes and fashion more now, never really did before. I have a friend who went shopping with me before i ever had tulpas, i have enough clothes for now. Next time i go i'm sure they will chime in. The only other thing is gaming, Dashie wants that.