Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

Guest Anonymous

Does your Tulpa change Clothes?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Tulpa change Clothes?

• Yes, my Tulpa wears what he / she wants.
    • Yes, but it's more me who controls it.
    • No, my Tulpa always wears the same clothes.
    • My Tulpa doesn't wear clothes.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, everyone.

Just a simple little thing that I wanna see people's input on.

Does your tulpa ever change clothes?

So, does your tulpa run around in certain clothes one day, and different ones the next day?

Or is it you who decides what your tulpa wears through visualizing them?

Or are the clothes your tulpa wears sort of a fixed part of their appearance, unchanging?

As for Esterina, she wears what she feels like.

Sometimes it's her good ol' Witch attire, but she also switches around between sweatshirts, button shirts, jeans... mostly dark colors and a lot of blue, which I like.

My good lady has style! :P

Thank you. :D

But yeah, she does what she wants in that regard, without any butting in on my part (as with anything else, really).

How is it for you?

Poll's above. :)

Greets,

AG & Rina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tulpas generally wear what they were "assigned" with when they were first created, but tend to mix it up often when we head out of the house or do anything special. They wear normal things such as jeans, flannel shirts and t shirts. My first tulpa likes skirts and long sleeve shirts, and my second tulpa likes jeans and flannel shirts.

I chose the first option on the poll. I've always been into finding nice new clothes to wear, and it's a daily ritual for me to choose something nice to wear. I suppose that most of the time, only Sen and Dutch see that. I like to wear summer clothes, but it's gotten a little cold for that, now. Usually, I wear summer dresses, light skirts and blouses, t-shirts and shorts. Recently, I've been wearing jeans and more layers. I have a nice white peacoat that I've worn whenever it's cold for as long as I remember. Here's a nice dress I've been wearing sometimes, recently.

Sen is a little different, she doesn't care much about clothes, but gladly wears what I suggest, sometimes. It's fun to try new outfits together, at least.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

I've just started making mine about this time last month... and I'm creating two at once so it's been a bit tricky. Anyway I've assigned favorite colors to them both and generally have been focusing on a few sets of clothes using those colors for each. But it can change a bit, depending on weather/time of day whatever. Still trying to get it all sorted out.

I must stick with the first option, even though Alice mostly sticks to her basic outfit. While it is cold outside she wears a black coat I gifted to her. On one occasion she decided to wear something different for the night out of nowhere.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Nope. Always the same clothing.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Generally the same clothing, blue suit and a skirt, pink dress, red dress, sleeveless purple dress with large white sleeves underneath. They've also got special silver variations to their outfits, but either I or the occasion decides when they wear them. Lucilyn decides when she feels like wearing her hat or not, Reisen often has a different outfit for house-wear than elsewhere, and there are occasionally subtle changes to Flan's dress, such as its material or whether it's got a trim. Tewi's dress is usually the same but sometimes it's more flow-y or close fitting. Casual versus serious I suppose.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Tulpa switches it out every so often, but it follows the same general theme. Lots of black, with the occasional white/silver/blue/red/etc. to brighten it up. The design changes though, though they do usually have a "standard" outfit that sees the most shine time.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie