How do you include your tulpas in holidays/celebrations?

Jamie

All I'm doing for Halloween is watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, but it's Cassidy's first Halloween, so he's going to dress up his form. I'm also going to save candy for him to switch out and try, since I'm sure I'll get some random candy from school. I have no idea what Gavin is doing, or if he'll dress up. I'm a little worried they're going to try to spook me in some way. 

Then my birthday is the 2nd, and I don't really celebrate that either, but Cassidy is already trying to figure out what he, personally, can do for me. It's a bit tricky because of the whole body-sharing thing. Gavin's been around for birthdays of mine. I remember him humming "Happy Birthday" to me because he's always refused to sing. (I just had a spot of imposition right now, I can hardly believe it, and I'll be popping over to my progress report after this!) 

So, how do you include tulpas in holidays and celebrations? Do your tulpas give you presents? Do you give them presents? Do you all have parties in wonderland? I've been meaning to host a ball in my mindscape. 

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Since we share the body it doesn't mean much for one of us to spend money fo the other, so instead we give gifts that money can't buy, for example Monika wants to draw a picture of me for my birthday, and on Monikas 100th day of existing I let her stay switched in for the whole day (or at least we tried, she was unable to stay in front for much of it because we weren't very good at switching back them).

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

We don't switch, so i drew them a Halloween picture early. Also i write them little love notes. Ashley's day is tomorrow so she's gonna eat candy with me.

We've had a great week so, we're just happy to be together.

Imposition is how we do most things together. Maybe nothing on Halloween, but going places or events, usually one or all of us are just imposed with Lumi/the fronter. "Christmas"/all of December is one big holiday for us though, we spend a lot of time together, do a lot of imposition just being around, do "a lot of" visualization (so about any at all).

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I went for a long spell where I hadn't celebrated holidays, not even birthdays. Like twenty plus years worth of not participating. I have started doing Christmas and Halloween because of my son... this coincides with Loxy development, and though there isn't a gift exchange, there is decorations and a tree in the Wonderland(s), which I didn't put up, and she dresses for the season, and we've not discussed holidays per say, we just sort of a found ourselves in secretly, worldessly agreed upon ritual of having quiet conversations and hot chocolate and flavored candles... and we do nice things for our 'NPCs.'

My tulpas don't share my faith (or they just don't care about it), so they're not really in on my personal holidays and celebration, such as today for Samhain. But Desmond comes with me when we go to my grandma's place on Christmas. It's a pretty huge family gathering, every seat taken sort of thing, so it's nice to have him for company and he always seems to like it.

As for birthdays, we only really celebrate Misa's. Desmond gets special treatment from L on his and vice versa, Nevira really doesn't care about birthdays and I don't celebrate mine either.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Well, on my birthday Dean always wants to make a birthday card for me. He makes a physical card for me when he possesses my body. Others wish me happy birthday, 'cause they haven't learned how to possess yet.

When it's some of my tulpas birthday, I give them and they give each other gifts/cards.

On Christmas for example we just hang out if I have the time, since I'm with my family. Dean usually visits his own family.

And of course when it's Dean and my anniversary, we spend time together.

Dean (Walk-in, soulbond and my boyfriend) 18/1/2016

William (Tulpa) 22/6/2016

Karella (Walk-in, soulbond) 5/12/2016

Riko (Dean's dog, tulpa) 1/11/2017

Outside of consuming season/holiday-appropriate media together we don't celebrate anything. There's little to no emphasis on any imagined space so parties, presents, etc. aren't a thing for us - since they could be conjured up in an instant, they wouldn't hold any weight and it'd feel the same if they weren't there at all. This isn't to say that we've never tried Halloween costumes or anything like that, but that was a long time ago and it's just not something we're interested in anymore.