a

I don't know which thread, or source you read that one shouldn't create tulpas if they're on drugs. All I know is that drugs in general (remedial or prescription) doesn't really seem to make anyone stop from tulpa creation, heck, there's probably members that use remedial drugs to "enhance" the experience for them, I guess. Personally, I don't see much use in drug use, since hard work just overrides what people think is a novelty that said drugs provides as an enhancement.

I don't think taking something that prevents you from getting hyper would diminish your chances of creating a tulpa, unless you're worried that the more relaxed state (or even a state you may find depressing) would be a major detriment. It would be kind of akin to someone giving a self-diagnostic, or an actual one from a professional, that they would have Asperger's or something like that; sometimes what may seem like a constraint may actually further creative thinking, concentration, and such.

Go for it.

I take medicine for my ADHD, and I'm not experiencing any issues. I doubt it matters but I take Vivance for my ADHD but if you take something different I dont think you'll have any issues. ADHD medicine really only have one goal; calming you down.

The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream.

I take medicine for my ADHD, and I'm not experiencing any issues. I doubt it matters but I take Vivance for my ADHD but if you take something different I dont think you'll have any issues. ADHD medicine really only have one goal; calming you down.

Do you find you have better focus with your medication vs. with out your medication. I tend to get distracted easily, I often find it frustrating when I am forcing and get distracted by a stray thought for several minutes before I can refocus on paying attention to Co(tulpa).

I know I have ADD, I had ADHD as a kid and took medication, but after puberty the hyperactivity faded away. I still get distracted, and have been considering asking my doctor if I could retry medication to see how it would affect me, and Co. The medication I took as a kid made me like a zombie, now have an aversion to taking medication, especially medication that affects how your mind operates. I don't want to do something that might negatively affect Co or me.

Sorry to hijack the thread I will probably make a thread if I cant find anything on a search, thanks.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

I actually have not thought of focusing without my meds. If you want I could tell you what its like on the weekend when i dont take it.

Nope please don't, that stuff can cause withdrawal symptoms 'including severe tiredness, sleep problems, mental/mood changes such as depression' I don't want you to risk going through that for us, we will just have to get our information somewhere else.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

Oh can it? Damn I feel kind of stupid for my message right before this one :x

Dont, I only know because I looked up the drug to learn about it.