Hello There, Guest! Register

[Misc] Proxying difficulties
DreamDoll Offline
Melian Marionette

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

RE: Proxying difficulties

(03-18-2019, 03:30 AM)Reilyn-Alley Wrote: Median system? Co-fronters, huh? Nice to see there's more of us.

Oh how nice!  Well, "median system" of all the jargon and categories we found on the internet for peoples in the mind, it seems to come the closest so, yesh, median system.  It is nice to have company!  We are a median system of two.  I don't know what other term to use than "co-fronting."  I honestly have no idea what it is, except that we are both present at the same time.  Actually, we have described it as "channeling" in the past as that is how it feels to us, sort of like spirit channeling, except not actually metaphysical.
03-18-2019, 05:29 AM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Ranger Offline
~Hippoooos!~
Forum Moderators

Threads: 23
1 Attached Account

I ended up having more trouble proxying Cat than Cat had proxying me. EDIT: The way Cat used to proxy me is to ask me what I wanted to say, but instead I wanted to do an image stream where the typer types exactly what the other system mates say. We will edit this post and try again.

For some reason, it seems like this process pushes the other system member in the back. I wonder if Cat's role-play training and conversations with the Grays gives her some kind of edge?

I felt more confused when Ranger tried to proxy me. It felt like we were trying to switch or something.

Warning: We did an image stream in order to answer this question, and it contains in-system conversation.

I am going to proxy for cat:

R: I'm going to image stream this because this makes the most sense to me
C: I guess I can talk
R: I'm already annoyed by this process
C: Yeah me too
R: This honestly feels really confusing
C: I feel like I'm being forced to think at certain time... Oh crap I'm fronting now... Wait, Ranger were you parroting me?
R: No, I'm the one supposed to be fronting. ...I suppose?

Now Cat is going to proxy for me:

Cat: Whoa, I feel really confused. I'm getting blending vibes.
R: I didn't say anything
Cat: I'm echoing your mind voice, and that's weird
R: Meh, not really
Cat: I figured this wouldn't be too difficult for me
R: Probably not
Cat: How do feel?
R: More stable
Cat: Yeah, same.

Alright, now we are going to try proxying the way Cat did in the past where the person trying to proxy will ask what they want and type their response. My method is I will come up with random questions and have Cat answer them, and then the vice versa.

This time, I felt very stable. I stayed in a possession state and Cat was stable too. I thought this process was slow and boring honestly.

We tried to simulate something like answering questions on Discord / IRC. There's no in-system conversation in this one.
I will proxy cat:

What's your favorite color?
Cat: green.
How many torpedoes should an elephant have?
Cat: I don't care.
What did you do today?
Sit on my computer and do nothing.

And now cat will proxy me:

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Ranger: Chocolate, I think, but I like Vanilla.
What do you like to do with your host?
Ranger: Cuddle and make her smile.
What do you want to do today?
Ranger: Finish catching up on the forums.

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay! | *What's with the [Who]?

The Grays, my other headmates:

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Laryx, Duck
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 12:46 PM by Ranger.)
03-18-2019, 12:24 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 15
Linked Accounts

I obviously have to proxy other characters, it might be worth a shot to proxy an on the spot character that has no chance in having the ability to front. I mean, if am on the spot character could front, that's like a behaviorist superpower. That'd be legendary. Actors 'become the character' for a livibg, still i doubt they could do it instantly with some random character they don't know.

[The Bear System] - [Bear Chat] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
03-18-2019, 03:46 PM
Find Reply