Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Misc] Random question about Tulpas and mirrors/black mirrors
I have some questions about mirrors/black mirrors (A mirror with a black face typically used for scrying) and tulpas.

1. Has anyone used a black mirror to help in creating a tulpa? If so, was it used only for helping in visualizing the tulpa?

2. Would it be helpful visualizing a tulpa while staring at a mirror (Ex: Them standing/sitting/any pose next to you.)
My Tulpa: Miyuki (Gidellom)
Not much progress, I'm in no rush though, we got all the time in the world.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

I'm not too sure about black mirrors, but I definitely visualize my tulpae in the mirror when a mirror or other reflective surface is present. It helps to see them better in a spacial sense, because most of the time, they are facing away from the mirror and towards me.
Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.
Tulpas: Quilten, Jira
I use mirrors in my wonderland to help things such as a height/proportion comparison, but can be applied in real life for thing such as imposition practice. I'd say try it, and if it works for you, keep at it.
My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl
Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.
Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)
2. Normal mirrors seem to help a lot. Live in a house full of them and I think it's helped speed things up a lot