Real Life Tulpamancy: Have you ever met another tulpamancer in real life?

ashlyn

Have you met anyone in real life who knew about or had tulpas?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you met anyone in real life who knew about or had tulpas?

• Yes, and created accidentally
    • Yes, and created on purpose
    • Yes, through the internet
    • No, but they knew about tulpas
    • Nope, never
    • Other (please explain)

Greetings! My question is: Have you ever met another tulpamancer (or otherwise) in real life? Somebody who knows about tulpas? Or, a tulpa themselves perhaps (by the way, were they made accidentally or on purpose?). If yes, how'd you find out, and what was everyone's reactions?

Personally I know two in real life (no internet connections), both of which I guessed based off of a conversation they were having about tulpas. I didn't confront them until later but my suspicions were correct, they certainly had their own tuppers. It's funny, because neither of them knew exactly what they were, they just kinda had them by accident (which happens a lot more than you'd expect!)

Unfortunately for me though, this experience happened about four years ago (when my tupper was just a few months old) and I've since lost all ties with them. Anyways, I wanna hear about your guys' experience and stories on the subject. Anything kinda related to this is welcomed (like telling someone about tulpas, or something like that), so don't hold back!

Elena: I'll think of something to put here later. Seriously I'm drawing a blank on this.

Zach: I was gonna say something about imposition being hard, but that's kinda stupid for a signature.

Well, one of my friends started forcing after I explained tuppers to him, don't know how far he is today.

Of the other friends I know Irl only one knows about tulpas, the rest don't know anything about it.(and I'm not planning to tell them that I have a voice in my head)

just our brother, dunno much about his tulpas tho so I won't vote. we are probably why they became more tulpa-like than they were at first

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[Hail] Yes to the first three, but since they are radio buttons instead of checkboxes, I checked other. Have found more than a few tulpamancers among people I already knew (can think of 5 systems at this moment, but I am probably forgetting a few), both intentional and accident. Have meet a few tulpamancers I meet online first (can think of 7 systems at this moment, but I am probably forgetting a few).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

My brother has had headmates since birth (according to him).

We only found out about it last year when we decided to open up to him about our multiplicity.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Yes I've met one in real life and am married to him. His creator was a young girl age 3 and yes created on purpose. She is now 43 and Talon (my husband the sentient tulpa ) is 40. I knew both beings both before and after tulpa. She (the host) never told me about him (Talon) until she was 43 for fear that I would leave her. They are polar opposites in pretty much everything from the way the talk to hand writing. She was very scared of life, "mother may I", skittish and submissive where as Talon is very confident, sure of himself "take it from me I dare u" very dominant. Voices are also different. Even though it's the same female body the host was born in everything has changed dramatically. The host has been AWOL since December 20,2016 and the tulpa has pretty much taken over everything. I'm much happier being with the tulpa than I was with the host.

I met up with several hosts in the Finnish community one summer. Might've even been last summer. We went to a fast food restaurant and just roamed around grocery stores together lol. I had to drive 7 hours to get there and 7 hours to get back home and I almost fell asleep while driving but it was worth it I guess :'D Desmond was too much of a coward to say anything through possessing though :D

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022