Hello There, Guest! Register

[Misc] Servitor Creation Guide
FallFamily Offline
Registered

Threads: 8

RE: Servitor Creation Guide
(12-07-2016, 04:01 PM)Proxincz Wrote: Hello community. I'm trying to create a server. I wrote his purpose on an A4 paper, along with the tasks, the appearance of my server, mantra, name and symbol. I can not make a statue for him. So, can I keep it on paper? And, do I have to do everything the server should do before, for him to learn or something?

Thanks in advance.

[Hail] Never known anyone to write these things down on paper during the planning phase, but it sounds like a useful idea for getting the plan for a servitor figured out. Nothing wrong with keeping the paper either.

What do you mean by "statue" when you said "I can not make a statue for him."?

In order to make the servitor, their tasks have to be something that is actually doable. It is hard to make them be able to do something that you could do if you put in the time but just haven't learned yet. It is a lot easier if you can already do them since then you can puppet the servitor to do them.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Hail, A., E., Se., and S.
System Name: Fall Family
Former Username: hail_fall
Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.
12-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Find Reply
SixFeetThunder Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Quote:[Brute Force Method] Step 2. Puppet/Run Servitor Manually
First, how is this different from doing it yourself? How is servitor different from habit and skill?
Second, how do I know that I'm actually learning to automate things, rather than convincing myself that it's servitor doing it?
Third, is there some sort of feedback in this? How do you differentiate your reflectory actions from actions done by running servitor?
Fourth, are there any concrete step-by-step examples? I know that with tulpas experience can be subjective and different on case-to-case basis, but servitors seem to be relatively simple and discrete concepts that shouldn't deviate from person to person.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2017, 09:23 PM by SixFeetThunder.)
06-15-2017, 09:22 PM
Find Reply
FallFamily Offline
Registered

Threads: 8

[Tri] While we didn't make the servitors in this brain, we know enough about them that we can answer your questions (Ice or Frostbite, formerly known as Hail before they separated might be along in a few days).

(06-15-2017, 09:22 PM)SixFeetThunder Wrote: First, how is this different from doing it yourself? How is servitor different from habit and skill?

At first, there is no difference, other than you are also additionally puppetting the servitor. If anything, it is more work at first. And in a certain sense, it isn't different from habit and skill. The basic scheme here is that you set up a dissociative barrier, making a new entity in the brain who has this as the habit and skill and does it. It is a spectrum between doing it yourself while puppetting them on your habit and skill and where they are a developed and separate entity that does the task instead of you with their habit and skill. At the end of the day, it is still habit and skill in the brain somewhere and doing the same work. Just, one is making a separate mental automaton to do it while you tune out or do something else (depending on how much mental bandwidth it needs for its task, you might not be able to do much else but watch).

(06-15-2017, 09:22 PM)SixFeetThunder Wrote: Second, how do I know that I'm actually learning to automate things, rather than convincing myself that it's servitor doing it?
Third, is there some sort of feedback in this? How do you differentiate your reflectory actions from actions done by running servitor?

This is the same question that many hosts ask with respect to their tulpas - is this them or is this me doing it but convincing myself it is them. It is a sort of gradual thing. At first, yeah, it is you doing it. As the servitor develops, it is more and more the servitor doing it. It is a gradual thing, and sometimes it can be rather hard to tell.

(06-15-2017, 09:22 PM)SixFeetThunder Wrote: Fourth, are there any concrete step-by-step examples? I know that with tulpas experience can be subjective and different on case-to-case basis, but servitors seem to be relatively simple and discrete concepts that shouldn't deviate from person to person.

Servitors are the same way as tulpas in this regard. Same goes for wonderlands too. Making thoughtforms is quite subjective and very different from one system to another or even people within the same system. And also, these two classes of methods (many individual methods within) aren't the only classes either. Shard-seeding and shard-feeding are not yet mentioned as techniques in this version (the original version included them but Hail dropped it by the next version plans on adding mention of them but not how to actually do them (they can be quite hazardous) some time soon).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Hail, A., E., Se., and S.
System Name: Fall Family
Former Username: hail_fall
Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.
06-16-2017, 07:26 PM
Find Reply