SKoP's Proxying guide for the Tulpa and host.

Somekindofpony

Question

Hello, SKOP, here. People call me SKOP now. ._. Anyway. recently we learned of an efficient way to proxy involving the tulpa blocking off the host's thoughts while the tulpa thinks. Its slightly unpleasant, but stops me from typing something or doubting what they say.

What I do is get ready to type something and clear my thoughts, and then look at my tulpa, Ashlee in this case. What she does is visualise a hose with my thoughts going through it, and block it off until I type what she says.

Like a hose, blocking the nozzle doesn't compleatly block water from it, some thoughts can still get through, but it should make it easier to proxy for people with a tougher time listening to their tulpa.

I hope you all 'enjoyed' reading my guide!

To all of the people "Rating" this "Guide", I would like to mention it was made in 2012, and this was acceptable at that time. Times have changed, and this guide is not suitable for today. So stop rating it as if it was made for a submission. This was made before the forum was changed and watching people post on it obliviousy is going from humorous to annoying.

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Gave it a try, it's almost painful. Results were good, however.

For me, its almost more of just an empty feeling that I can't get any thoughts through.

How do you people get it to work this well? I get a blocked hose and can generally stop most of my thoughts, but in no way does it prevent me from doing anything or cause discomfort of any sort.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

How do you people get it to work this well? I get a blocked hose and can generally stop most of my thoughts, but in no way does it prevent me from doing anything or cause discomfort of any sort.

I'm not sure, is it your tulpa blocking your thoughts when you are proxying for them? Also, Tulpa needs to be counted as a correctly spelt word on tulpa.info >_>

Guest EnnervateIndustries

Tulpa needs to be counted as a correctly spelt word on tulpa.info >_>

You need to add it to your computer's dictionary, then, I think.

I do plan on trying this, but I believe the creation of the representation of the flow of thought as a hose would involve centering or something similar, if I'm not mistaken, so it may be rather difficult to achieve. Good idea, of course.

I'm not sure, is it your tulpa blocking your thoughts when you are proxying for them?

No. Basically I listen and try to get what they say to me, then type it. Sometimes it works well, other times not at all. This is why I don't end up proxying them very much on the IRC. I'd really like to get sometime more direct, automated, and less error prone.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)