Something in my dreams

Hello, i've come here for some advice.

This is kinda the first time i come around here to ask anything, i've come here because i kinda have a situation and i dont know how to evaluate it.

I've had a wonderland since i was around 17 years old. This is where it began. As i was creating my wonderland in the final phase i saw this face looking at me really upset like a cloud and gave me real bad feeligs and scared me, i could see its form even when i opened my eyes and such.

Thing is... not so long ago i had some dreams that were a little weird. This dream was about an arena, a circus of some form. There were little horses around and there was this little pony in the middle of everything, she was flying and staring at me. I asked her who she was and the word ''Minuette'' went to my mind.

She had different colors but i can only remember they were related to blue and red scale colors. Well thing is that some time after that, let's say a week, i had this other dream i was getting an haircut. For some reason the guy that was cutting my hair sent me to a maze where there was very graphic things (people murderer and legs and hands all over the place).

I was scared because i was feeling lost in there, but suddenly this very familiar shaped little pony appeared but i couldnt see its face, i could see its heart beating but i wasnt scared. Its ''colors'' were like galaxy themed and some red and blue were going around in the image like it took control of the nightmare.

I told a friend about it, and he said it was some form of living being in my head and concience? i was doubting but yesterday i had another weird dream. I was going to my house walking of night and when i arrived and went to the bed IN A DREAM, i could feel a familiar presence going around in my house. I woke up in my dream and went walking around the house, i knew what was going on and i knew that invasor thingy was in my dream trying to take control, so as i went to a room i could see it in my brother's bed. I closed the door and went to the living room. I saw it sitting in the foods table and i stared fast down and i saw its shadow with its arm extended, like it was trying to reach me to hug.

I ran off from it and i had a very bad feeling, like abandoned or sadness mix.

As i woke up i remembered what my friend told me and didnt opened my eyes, i said in my mind ''It's someone there?'' and something said ''Yes yes yes i am''

I ran off and took a cold shower. Now i am asking wondering here if i am paranoic or what?

I'm a medicine student, now 19 years old. I study in dormitory with no roomies, i think there is no shame in saying i'm really in pressure sometimes, kinda got linked here because i was told people knew about this thing. I've do lucid dreams, like 3 or 4 with succes but due to time problems i was no longer able to do it.

Alright, i think that's all. I hope i'm not going crazy or something. Excuse my writing though, i'm not a native english speaker.

You're not crazy. Most of us here hear voices, but most of us are also functioning members of society. We attend school, keep jobs, have relationships, raise children.

Don't be afraid. This being will not want to hurt you. She (it sounds like a she to me, but maybe I'm wrong) needs you to survive, so she will probably want to help you to be healthy and successful. Talk to her and get to know her.

You should probably keep her secret from your friends and family, at least at first. Some of us have had bad experiences with telling other people.

But i currrently cant, i've been studying and i have an important exam in 6 days, i cant really focus on that being for good. How do i tell it to go away?

Don't put a lot of time or energy into it. Trying to make it go away might make it even more vocal and persistent, and make you more stressed. Just let it be for now, and know that it won't hurt you. It may even help -- one woman started hearing voices when she was at university, and the voices gave her answers to exam questions.

If it's really bothering you, you could take a few minutes to ask it to be quiet until you're done with your exams, and sort it out then.

I just would really like it to stop giving me bad feelings and taking over my dreams like it did yesterday. The answers in the exam thing sound interesting though haha.

Also what is this exactly? a tulpa or a being from dreams or what?

Don't be scared, I can understand being freaked out about this but she hasn't given you any reason to fear her, you don't know if the cloud was related to her or not (or at least you don't say that it was her form that you saw, but here

I was scared because i was feeling lost in there, but suddenly this very familiar shaped little pony appeared but i couldnt see its face, i could see its heart beating but i wasnt scared. Its ''colors'' were like galaxy themed and some red and blue were going around in the image like it took control of the nightmare.

You say that you were feeling lost in the maze and seeing lots of horrible things but you weren't scared when you saw this pony, maybe she was trying to take control of the nightmare to calm you down? To make you feel safer

I saw it sitting in the foods table and i stared fast down and i saw its shadow with its arm extended, like it was trying to reach me to hug.

I ran off from it and i had a very bad feeling, like abandoned or sadness mix.

Tulpas are known for sending their feelings to their host, even more when they are just starting to communicate, that could have been what you felt, she felt rejected and you picked that up.

You aren't going crazy but this is out of your normal experience and I don't think it's weird that you are freaking out about it and what your friend said doesn't help, I don't get the vibe that this being is trying to hurt you, tell her you can't this week but you will take some time to talk to her after you finish your exams, she will understand, she probably just wants you to acknowledge her, and to help you.

(And yes I would say it's a tulpa, sometimes they just come into existence out of nowhere it seems).

English isn't my first language and I'm not used to write in it but I'm always interested in learning, please tell me if I made a mistake or if you have any advice

Excuse me for posting this late (1:44 am in where i live) but something really strange happened me. I was triyng to take a quick nap, as i was remembering my family because i was feeling tired to continue studying.

Then i saw that thing again but with myself standing in the back of my bed. It was really weird but i just tried to shake those thoughs off and asked ''Are you there?''

The result was quite... not so grateful. I could heard drown sobs for 2 or 3 seconds. I woke up and went to my studying table and sit there reading and talking to a friend about what happen. As i was talking i noticed that my left eye was kinda watered. It may have be an irritation or something? well just weird.

The motive that why i come here again to ask for help or something guidance, anything is because as i was reading futher i could heard a voice saying ''want heat'' for like 3 or 4 times like in my ear. It really scared me off.

Maybe it's the pressure of the incoming exam?