Tasting

Kage_Bunshi77

So like can tulpas taste the food we eat? I mean like just wanting to know cuz my starbursts favorite icecream is cherry flavor so today I got black cherry with chocolate icecream... I could feel he was excited

Starburst is an anthropomorphic wolf/ice dragon

Yes. If they plug into the senses, tulpas can taste the food you eat. Funny story, A does not like soda. Early on after making A, she couldn't really detach from the senses and her taste bleed with mine. Was not fun because I would drink a soda and it would taste horrible.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Guest amber5885

Toby can taste stuff through me. It took a while. Edits he learned to be selective about it since we both like different things. Almost any sense that I have, Toby can experiance through me.

In general, they can taste food they eat in the wonderland and I can taste food I eat in the wonderland as well. Concerning tasting stuff through me, yes. That's where he gets the ideas for what things taste like in the first place. I can feel something I've never felt before and say "This feels wierd, huh?" And he could be like "Yeah, it does." He's gathered the information from my experiences and can both directly and indirectly experience what my senses send back to me.

Hope I answered your question.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Some tulpae taste what their host eats through sharing their senses. Mine don't choose to do that, though they do eat food in the wonderland/imposed and can taste that.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

Guest Anonymous

They can, both in real life and in the wonderland. Wonderland is duller for me.

this is really helpfull thanks guys... I think ima take more consideration as to what starburst wants to taste too... hope hes not picky though

Starburst is an anthropomorphic wolf/ice dragon