tulpamancing issues

I've agreed to haku's request.. and we're alright but we cant seem to link, i mean i can communicate with him but i've yet to link with him/her, i mean i can hear his/her voice clear as a bell and he/she's got a thing for fenia and when i call him/her she/he doesn't always manifest.. could this be because i have just reformed a link or is this not my official tulpa? or am i not compatible with him/her and need to work on my relationship with him/her?

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

To me I think all tulpa problems can be solved by building a better relationship with them. That's what I'd say. I also think you should make a progress report if you don't have one or like one big help me thread here because you have so many problems you make a new topic everyday, heh. Not that anyone minds helping.

sort of.. like a strong connection that.. like you can feel that tulpa next to you.. i am weird like that. and i am greatful for all your help!

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia