What if Your Tulpa is a Different Gender then You?

ZeroPhaze

Hey, this is my first post on this website, and just a couple days after hearing about Tulpas and after careful deliberation, deciding to create one.

The Tulpa I have in mind has a female voice (I only decided upon my Tulpa being female because I found a beautiful voice) and body, and while I know the voice I would like and during forcing I use that voice to help create their identity.

But the very concerning problem I have is that since I am male and If my Tulpa becomes fully sentient and "complete" and I get to the point of Imposition and (I forget the term) whatever it is that lets you "feel" them as if they were physical, how would I even be able to simulate the feeling, since I have never really touched a girl, and in the wonderland I create for us, would they have a bodily identity crisis, since as we are different genders, there's no basis for them to know how having a female body feels like, and lastly, if we were to switch how would they feel going from their female avatar to a male body?

I'm sorry If I rambled, but I'm really concerned that I don't harm my Tulpa or create an Identity crisis for them.

So if you can help me understand if this is an issue or If I'm just being overly sensitive, I would appreciate it.

Well, the thing is that all human skin feels about the same. The main difference between men and women is 1) shape, and 2) size. A typical woman is going to be much smaller and more delicate than a typical man. If you can see the shape of your tulpa, then you'll probably be able to feel that shape as well. And, like I said a couple sentences ago, the texture of the skin will probably feel about the same. If you're asking about um... other things... Sorry, but I can't really help you.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

If tulpas required the hosts to have some kind of proficient pre-existing knowledge/experience of some kinesthetic involvement with the opposite gender or any gender, then a lot of members on this forum would have some issues. Fortunately, whether or not the person has experience of knowing the touch of a girl or anyone for that matter, the mind will naturally find some way to emulate the experience.

Be resourceful with what you have now, like the voice and getting the shape of the body, and just believe the mind will naturally fill in the blanks and find ways to associate things and make things more complex. Don’t forget that somewhere in your head is a large totality of pre-existing memories/knowledge/etc. of things like what you watched on television, read, etc. that can easily help in getting a near perfect emulation of the female tulpa you want to create.

Even in your natural sleep, your mind can easily create virtual realities consisting of all sorts of thought forms in your dreams. There’s no need for you to go out on a quest to touch some females as a contingency to make sure your tulpa isn’t harmed or a identity crisis prone individual. And as for the identity crisis aspect, it can only become serious as you want it to.

Just use common sense to avoid/reduce the tendency to want your tulpa to become a carbon copy of whoever you want to emulate, and you’ll be fine. Your mind isn’t going to go into self-sabotage mode and make things worse for your tulpa unless you end up having psychological ailments that leads to psychosis or something like that that prevents you from realizing that.

Though knowing the touch of a girl would naturally help, but let's not get too kinky.

Thanks a lot for the advice, it makes a lot of sense :P, I mean a lot of people would be troubled if my fears were justified here lol. Thanks for the help and I will continue creating my Tulpa without doubt :)

If you DO need any help, you could always ask. I'm not trying to be perverted in the slightest here, but I might be able to toss you some suggestions that might help you emulate a type of 'feel' you're going for if it's something you decide you'll need. If it's something you're uncomfortable asking, that's completely fine. If anything, feel free to drop a PM.

My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl

Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)

I suppose, adding to what LordV said, that if she has a more shapely body, as opposed to supermodel-skeletony, it'd help to keep in mind that curves (and breasts) are essentially fat deposits, so those areas will be softer. Also, this: Puff up your cheeks and poke them softly with your finger. That's kinda what breasts feel like.

if we were to switch how would they feel going from their female avatar to a male body?

I'm sorry If I rambled, but I'm really concerned that I don't harm my Tulpa or create an Identity crisis for them.

So if you can help me understand if this is an issue or If I'm just being overly sensitive, I would appreciate it.

Welcome to the community. In wonderland you just have your own form. Hardly a need for an "identity crisis".

Switching, I can assure you, it something "way down the track". Myself, I would say avoid switching as it's freakin' tiring. Yeah, it takes a bit of getting used to being in a body that's a different gender. It's not much harder then getting used to being human form if you started as some other (e.g. like Assassin's Creed or something). Myself I just try to not think too much about it and get on with life.

It's really depressing though. No matter what way you look at it, we're either all virgins or all teens too young to have sex. No matter what way you look at it, we're fucked.

Though that's actually true for me [Nobillis], it's not true of all tulpa makers. And, my human Kevin's been happily married for 26+ years (whilst also having tulpas). So, no, not hopeless for you. There's more then one example [mostly on Reddit] of tulpa makers in long-term stable relationships (with another physical human). Now for the bad news: it takes time.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Guest Anonymous

Though that's actually true for me [Nobillis], it's not true of all tulpa makers. And, my human Kevin's been happily married for 26+ years (whilst also having tulpas). So, no, not hopeless for you. There's more then one example [mostly on Reddit] of tulpa makers in long-term stable relationships (with another physical human). Now for the bad news: it takes time.

I meant as a collective. That it was depressing that it's basically our community, and admittedly whether folk admit it or not why /some/ come here.

4chan predicted it, and we'd be lying to ourselves to say it was false. And... yeah, Reddit. I wonder how many are actually telling the truth.

Like a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, the world may never know.