Your Best Symbolism

Indigo Blue

[align=justify]Daily thread #9

This is something light. What kinds of symbolism do you use that you find most effective for certain things? Not really much else to say about that question. Have at it!

(All daily threads are listed here.)[/align]

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Moving color(unique to each of us)ed "energy silhouettes" out of and then into the body for switching is pretty helpful for dissociating and associating better, like Lumi would move a blue "energy silhouette" representing himself out of the body (to the left) and then his head, then Tewi would move a pink "energy silhouette" of herself into the body and then her head, matching up with the physical body. Idk symbolism's symbolism but having the colors leave and enter the body along with our heads (where our sense of self is) does help with diss/association

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[align=justify]Daily thread #9

This is something light. What kinds of symbolism do you use that you find most effective for certain things? Not really much else to say about that question. Have at it!

(All daily threads are listed here.)[/align]

Staric: If a headmate wants to drop out for a while and stay quiet for whatever reason (being tired or annoyed, or not liking what is going on in the "real world" are some scenarios) they'll literally sleep in the wonderland. Only Keep and Watt have done this, though, and Watt doesn't even have their own bed.

Watt: Yes, I do sleep in Static's nest. It is quite effect to ignore things, although I don't know if this technically counts as symbolism? It's our closest thing, however, and we wanted to share anyway.

Symbolism and other placebo/suggestion stuff has never really done anything for us, but focusing on our forms can help a lot with fronting, especially when the system was first learning it. It's sort of a proxy to focus on yourself, through focusing on your form. Imagining ourselves walking in or out of the body was good, too, though idk if we do that much anymore. That's kind of the extent our symbolism goes, off the top of my head.

(Responding separately from the post because why not)

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

C.D.: I find that possession is easier if I visualize myself sort of "falling" into the host body. Another form of possession visualization is visualizing a sort of control room, then locking the host out of it with their consent, or othereise just closing the door.

Just the three of us.