Misterious Artstyle Museum Extraordinare

Misterious_Human

My ultimate attempts at drawing my one and only tulpa Carolyne! (sometimes in acient portraity style stuff!)

Behold! My masterpieces!

20180320_171527.thumb.jpg.159539e380ae41bb4e4ef54d512dd989.jpg

These were actually supposed to come together with the previous picture but came separate because i just realized that this site cannot upload images bigger than 500kb.

SO here is the rest of her drawings i made thus far!

124464535_tulpa2.thumb.jpg.a370fdf9c83de80200b36d6abcecb06c.jpg

Edited by Misterious_Human

Just a regular tulpamancing fella.

But if you wanna know a little bit more about us, here ya go:

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I JUST REALIZED I DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHY SHE LOOKS BUFF

Allright so, about Carolyne's appearence:

She has two forms: a normal avarage female form and an incredibly "fit" form.

Why? because it fits her personality (and she loves both of them equally aswell)

She uses her strong form mostly on the wonderland but she also uses it on the normal wolrd as well.

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

I love it. I wish I could draw even half as well, but sadly, even my stick figures die of extreme scoliosis shortly after being rendered into person. Maybe a good thing I can't draw, because I'd probably never leave my paper. :) I have a difficult time just getting out of the wonderland to do the mundane things like work, eat... OH, this is funny, the other day I put some eggs on to boil and thought I'd just touch my wonderland for a moment, and what brought me back was the sound of eggs exploding. Happened twice now. Writing, and 'traveling.'

Anyway, the two form explanation is interesting, but the duality of it reminds me of Banner/hulk. I think I had a sad response thinking, 'why does Carolyne even need an explanation for liking both forms?' It is a mistake of our culture to believe that femininity decreases as fitness/strength increases. People can be strong and nurturers, even strong and loving. Carolyne, you be as buff as you want. You will always shine beauty. :)

I love it. I wish I could draw even half as well, but sadly, even my stick figures die of extreme scoliosis shortly after being rendered into person. Maybe a good thing I can't draw, because I'd probably never leave my paper. :) I have a difficult time just getting out of the wonderland to do the mundane things like work, eat... OH, this is funny, the other day I put some eggs on to boil and thought I'd just touch my wonderland for a moment, and what brought me back was the sound of eggs exploding. Happened twice now. Writing, and 'traveling.'

Anyway, the two form explanation is interesting, but the duality of it reminds me of Banner/hulk. I think I had a sad response thinking, 'why does Carolyne even need an explanation for liking both forms?' It is a mistake of our culture to believe that femininity decreases as fitness/strength increases. People can be strong and nurturers, even strong and loving. Carolyne, you be as buff as you want. You will always shine beauty. :)

We are both very grateful of your words! Really appreciated!

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

we.thumb.jpg.8f7ed5df485c9473906aa31b3a66247d.jpg

I just love her really.

Carolyne: He really outdid himself with this one. Being a model is pretty much my job at this point.

Btw that's him. He covered his face so cause he doesn't wanna reveal himself.

It goes well with the "misterious" tone.

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

because i just realized that this site cannot upload images bigger than 500kb.

I would love too see the highest-resolution version of these images that you might have, perhaps you could upload to imgur?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I would love too see the highest-resolution version of these images that you might have, perhaps you could upload to imgur?

You guys have asked for it so here it is!

https://imgur.com/user/MisteriosoHumanoso/submitted

At some point I may like to request a commission if you're up for it, I feel like your style fits what I'm going for. Seconding Jean-Luc's HQ request.

I'm not sure, i've never done comissions before, but just PM me so we can discuss it!

Carolyne: there's nothing wrong in a first, i'm sure he'll do his best.

Art thread;  Q&A Thread