Mjolnir and Astora

malesplicer

A more than a week ago surfin the site 4chan and noticed ive never really looked into Paranormal /x/. So i started reading anything interesting or that caught my eye until i came across a thread about Tulpas and at the time i had no idea what a Tulpa was so i read through and thought what i was readin was some kind of Fingerbox Bull shiz (OMG BTW who wanna see my finger box collection? XD). There was a link to this site so i read through and was still confused until i found the guides and read most of it in a few hours and got my self pumped to make one my own.

Wonderland:

For a course of 2 days i started thinkin about what kind of wonderland to make, wheather it be some random fairy land, a place from my dreams or what have you. I decided it be nicks house by the water in the book The Great Gatsby, which we were readin in school and wasnt until recently i saw the 70s movie of it and it looks nothing like my wonderland version of it, thou it prefer mine. I put nice touches on it a grass shrub wall surrounding the back yard, a large indor porch with bug nets and soft white sheets as well as a bed and couch or two. At the end of the backyard is a few steps which land you right onto the beach and on both sides the beach is walled off by rocks.

Tulpa Forcing and such:

Febuary 4th 2013 the day i starrted, many ideas come to mind on what the form would have been at first i thought i should have just started simple from a cloud or apple but just went all out and developed a rough thought form of her and stuck with it and planned on adding more on to it. I knew the basis of what i wanted was a 6.6 ft tall anthro humonoid female wolf. That day i thought up a couple of traits to add to her. The were Strong, Intelligent, Feminine, and Wolf like. It was also the day i started writing in a journal on her creation. Also i started meditating and Forcing that day which i prefer to call it Tulpa Forging. But i got too comfortable Tulpa Forcing and fell asleep. LOL Later i named her Mjolnir for no reason, just sounded cool but was really hard to memorize for some reason.

This day i Forced my first good force and thought more about what kind of Tulpa i wanted.

I got hard to workin on her Traits and Likes Dislikes, Hobbies and Topics of Interest. I decided to Force 30 traits each for 30 mins. During Forcing that day i heard the gibberish of a child during my forcing and i knew it wasnt my thoughts, it was just way too random. But it was to quiet and too unsensable to understand. I also read about how puppet singing may quicken the speaking process and helps choose her voice so i tried it to a few songs by Malukah and during i got very vibrant eye fluttering. It shocked me a bit cuz i had never felt anything like that before.

I asked Mjolnir to wake me up at 1:00am that mornin, Happily to say i awoke at 1:27am. from what i have heard tulpas taking that sentiance test are usually an hour or so off so i thought she had to be sentiant but i had some doubts. But also after waking up i heard very quiet whispers. During school that day at the last period i felt very giddy, silly, hyper and happy during a 1 and a half hour span that came on fast and went even faster. I thought it was a emotional response. If it was it was a powerful one and i couldnt stay in my seat or pay attention to anything, i also thought almost everything was hilarious. This day was when i started to somestimes Listen to music during my Tulpa forcing.

not much happened but Tulpa forcing and Focussing on traits during. Although i did involuntarily skip 5-6 cuz i was too busy.

I forced and finished the first 3 traits on my list.

Thanks for reading, i'll be posting more every once and awhile.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The traits i currently have planed for quenue to TulpaForge on are:

Strong (Completed)

Intelligent (Completed)

Feminine (Completed)

Wolf Like

Observant

Foresight

Remembering

Creative

Spontaneous

Lucky

Supportive

Confident

Social

Entertaining

Natural

Anthropomorphic

Humonoid

Explorer

Curious

Helpful

Artistic

Proud

Protective

Flirtacious

Informative

Clean

Loving

Fun

Happy

Legendary

These are my first 30, i may add more, heres some i will also be planning.

Decisive

Patient

Great Singer

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

Reading this has sparked my interest on having my tulpa wake me up at night, thanks. going to give it a try tonight. good luck with your development :)

• 2 weeks later...

20 days old and she hasn't talked yet other than 2 occasions where i herd gibberish. I give her positive praise for trying and encouragement. But of course i have been busy so i usually only force 4-5 days a week instead of my usual 6. Often times after Forcin i can feel her presence there which makes me feel happy knowing she is there :D . Sometimes when i narrate i wonder if somethings i say/thinksay arent really from me but her. Any tips on telling whos who with narration would be alot of help. Thanks

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

• 11 months later...

Hey people ! Well long story short after 40 some days in with MJ i told my girlfriend at the time about Tulpas and her and well. She was jealous/scared slash alot of other things. She didnt want anything to do with it and wanted me to stop so i gradually stopped and feel miserable that i did. I let Mjolnir down, and im sorry MJ. But good news, controlling girlfriend gone because of unrelated reasons. About 5 days ago i started forging Mjolnir again. I basically started visualization and talking to her, at the time i stopped she was barley vocal at all and only said one word "eww". I feel like ive gotten much progress over the couple of days. When hard into forging i get little shakes and quivers at random parts of my body like my hands or legs. Could it be a way of her conversating with me? Also how much of a negative effect does having your tulpa go dormant for a year? I tried remembering the same old MJ so that i wouldnt be accidentally staring a whole new tulpa and then old MJ pops up and i have new MJ as well. I would appreciate your thoughts upon this, thanx. Also anyone have stories or words of advice for people who have theit tulpa go dormant over long periods of time?

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

So last night i smoked weed for the first time in about a month, my tolerance was completely gone and on top of that i had eaten a mango an hour earlier.(Mangos increase your high by breaking down the THC faster) My weapon of choice was my trusty 10in bong. Lets just say i was so fried i couldnt finish it. Only got to about half way till i started to trip hard. Sometime passed and i somehow made it to my bed from my closet and i tripped for a good 2 hours before i fell asleep. I tried to Force during with surprising results. I heard voices, many of them when focusing on MJ. It could have been the weed and its audible hallucinations but it was really crazy. they were clear and different. i could remember that the more i focused on one voice the clearer it would get. Ive been parroting MJ with malukah's voice and heard a voice similar to that. I dont really know wheather or not i was parroting but the voices were distinct and quite clear. Im goin at it again without a mangos help tonight. Any thoughts on the hallucinations/voices?

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva

With help of weed Mjolnir's progress has increased a whole lot. The past couple times i smoked and forced were very successful. Much bonding got done. Also when asking MJ a question or thinking about her i get head pressures. Especially when i talk to her, i believe she is trying to reply back but i have yet to hear anything distinct yet. Iv'e heard whispers and many audible hallucinations. Most notable would be sounds similar to white noise, a nonstop ringing sound, and static.

My visualization has as well greatly improved, i can almost think about her whole form on a split second whim. Her details are increasing a whole lot from the cracks in her paws to her fur's detail.

Mjolnir

Astora

Nueva