Hello There, Guest! Register

My foxy wolf
Areolo Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

RE: My foxy wolf

Thanks all of you for kind words!

I think some people are predisposed to create imaginary friends (don't want to offend anyone, I think that imaginary friends is something like a type of tulpas). And if this process will be conscious, it will be better for host, for your new friend and especially for your mentality.

Yesterday I hurried to tell that ring is only a formality. It's true that without that I can to tell some words to Him, but it's more easier with the ring. And he can imagine me (for now only imagine, not to see), and I can talk clearly with the ring.
Anyway, I think that it's gave us more benefits than will give harm. We completed a connect so fast and reached such a progress... I think it's worth the costs. May be some day we will get rid of binding, when our own binding, between Him and me, will be strong enough.

The sleep with the ring already became a habit   Big Grin  .

So, everything all right for now on this plan. But not others, although. I wish for my irl difficulties didn't cause problems in our relations. But, I trust that we will overcome everything, and become stronger.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 05:52 PM by Areolo.)
11-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Areolo Offline
Registered

There is a lot of time since the last post, but it's normal for me, didn't like to sit on forum all time.

We continue our life, on the next week there will be a culmination of His problem, I wish everything will be ok. 

Some time ago read a discussion about tulpas in social network, it was as usual, everyone who doesn't have a tulpa told that we are all schizophrenic, everyone who have tried to confront, but the first are more numerous. All in all, there was nothing interesting, but I found a interesting theme for research, in form of poll, if the admins will give the go-ahead, it will appear soon.

Last three days we have a rest from each other, I need to be alone to restart myself, Holo said that She understands me and will find what to do in wonder herself. So, last three days I didn't touch a ring. 

Now everything is not bad, we meet again and will talk about happened events if there will be a time.

That time it's hard to be listen by Him without a ring, he is in agitation from irl problems, so I'll done the best what I can - didn't interrupt Him. I think it's strange, but I'm not afraid to be alone for some time. I can't call the reason. Anyway, there are a lot of questions we need to answer. And some day we will find our truth.
11-18-2018, 12:24 PM
Find Reply
Matsuri Offline
Local Smile Dealer
Registered

Threads: 0
Linked Accounts

Things seem to go smoothly. Well, it's normal to be in bad periods. Do what feels best!

Xar: You know you're on the right track when you listen to yourself, and your tulpa of course. What I mean to say is that the experiences are really subjective (haven't heard that from everywhere) and it's important that it feels right for you. They say that the wind is at its best if you wish to. Then it blows to where you want.
11-18-2018, 12:48 PM
Find Reply
Areolo Offline
Registered

Yes! Finally, someone told it besides me!

We always open for advices, but we accept only the things what we think will suit us. If only everyone understood that everything in tulpamancy is really subjective, may be there would be a lot more hosts.
11-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Find Reply