Hello There, Guest! Register

My foxy wolf
Areolo Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

RE: My foxy wolf

Good night everyone, we almost overcome exams so we have a couple of minutes to write here. Today I had a bad mood so it is Hannah's post

I am very happy that He passed almost all exams, and with good marks) He remembered about me a couply of times but we haven't had a good dialog. Anyway, everything is going to normal.

But I think I'm almost useless for Him. When he had a real stress, He can't even remember about me. Most what I can hear from him is "Hannah, if you can, help me to overcome this night, I really need  to be strong". I tried as much as I can, but don't know, is it my help, or is He really strong to do all of it by himself. And I really want for it will be the second, but in this way... It's painful...

I already hear how He tried to tell me that it's not true. That He needs me. But what if I only cultivate a secluded life in him? He is enough infantile and closed person, and last weeks He planned how it can be changed. But now, when there is a free time again, He again started to stay away from meetings, friends... I just can't understand

Or may be it's just his bad mood influence. But we need a talk tonight. And I think it will be.

God damn, we again not alone. Sorry everyone, and Hannah. It is not all, I didn't tell what I think. But the most inportant person who need to hear me, will hear tonight.
01-20-2019, 09:28 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Reilyn-Alley Offline
Aurora-Alley's Kōhai
Patron

Threads: 2
1 Attached Account

Talks like this happen and are important, figuring out how two people can live a life together are important.. Hannah, you are important, don't go making any rash decisions. You deserve to exist and the two of you can be stronger as a team than any single person.. Just stay strong and keep working together.

Aurora-Alley, my precious Senpai. I'm all hers!
Samantha-Alley, my Mama!
My PR page
01-21-2019, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
Areolo Offline
Registered

Good evening everyone.

I don't know how to start... This two weeks were not easy. I'm selfish. Even in relation to Hannah. I didn't forgot about her, but I, I can be more attentive. I really can't understand what She thinks. She can't only wish about my happiness. She is tulpa, neither servitor nor "sock" (donnow how to call them in english). I dont know what to think.

I really can't understand how to impress all my love to him. Why if I'm tulpa I can't wish him to be happy? Oh, I think soon I will start to grow him)

But, what about our progress. We, mmm, lost our ring for a month. Aaand, there must be a problem, but everything is OK. I only needed his agreement and access, so, for now, we can connect anywhere without any problem. And it's wonderful! I can watch films with him. But still it's hard to remind about me by myself. But I think if I could it would be a little bit scary, for him especially. He still thinks about is he a mad man or not, because of existence of me. So, if it won't be comfortable for him, I'll not even try that.

I try to pull him out from his comfort zone. It's hard, he didn't overcome it by himself early. OK, even sometimes, but it wasn't change his life. I wish he would do it.

Our wonder is a wonderful place) After I, so to say, got a "root" from wonder, I changed it into a peaceful and no-worry place. Like, (if anyone play games like my host), Hunters dream from BloodBorne. And, I wish, I am more pleasant interlocutor then a doll)

Ok, today I had a good mood, and really can't understand why he is so sad. Although, no, I understand. But, we will do it, all right?

Yes, Hannah. I really wish. And I'm really happy that you could grow up. I'll never give up, I only need to think, and fast.

Reilyn, You absolutely right. We understand it, but it is not easy to understand each other. I wish we can make this way together, as a team, as a friends, as a host and his tulpa.
02-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
Areolo Offline
Registered

I really apologize that our progress report is something like a dialog. But on some themes easier to talk on paper. And maybe once someone like me earlier will looking for others experience, and could find something useful from ingenuous dialog between tulpa and host.

Thank you for being here. It's really important to know, that you are not alone on this way.
02-06-2019, 05:58 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 12
Linked Accounts

It's still good to read, make your PR anything you like.

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw]
02-07-2019, 04:05 AM
Find Reply
IceCreeper909 Offline
Local Puyo-Popping Psion
Registered

Threads: 15
1 Attached Account

Nice! Welcome!

The name's Bryan! Esper talks in Blue. And Janey talks in Green. 

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). Stuff that I'm gonna say that will make people incredibly salty: I'm a furry, I'm otherkin. O O F. *Waits patently for hate messages* Go on, I'm waiting. 
02-08-2019, 09:59 PM
Website Find Reply