My Meditation habits

bigman

• 3 months later...

I like how you emphasize "locking yourself up". That is effectively the same exact thing I did during forcing with Raina and Ali.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Thanks for the guide! I glanced over this, and I feel I need to create something as well where I fixate all my concentration towards. I tend to deviate and get distracted a lot with meditation and self-hypnosis, and this reminds me of imagining a red dot when closing my eyes and visualizing.

Nice use of self-hypnosis, wish you the best!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Disapproved, wished OP was still existent though, otherwise I would've given it an approval for Forcing & Concentration. It was a nice usage of using symbolism to isolate one's thoughts and having better inward concentration for forcing.

• 2 months later...

Yeah the link is dead, nothing to be rated here. I have to disapprove this without even reading as I can't, but if the link is ever fixed then give us a holler and we'll review it again.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

I seem to remember this link being ok at one point in time, did anyone save a copy?