My progress so far . . .

raymond13557

Well you lot, I've been doing alot of 'mancing and what have you with all my tulpas. Aside from a horrific lucid nightmare, a few lucid dreams where me and red where playing a game of chess, and he made me grow meowstic ears as a gift for beating him.. Things are going great!

We just got Jenni my pansage, she is a master earth magic user and well.. grass type.. she's very sweet and shy and prefers to hide behind me when anyone approaches.

Dodger made us do some gardening... oh so much fun in endless i was forbidden to use my creator abilities and had to carry heavy tiles, thorny plants and all that while the others sun bathed near the outside pool, i asked them to lend a hand but... they had the lazy overcome them so they just fell asleep and avoided work..

After a rousing bit of gardening i was asked by snow to clear off some trees by the hotel. Trees when chopped down just move to another location and form into perfectly stacked cubes (like in minecraft) of wooden planks but i dont "eat" them then i touch them.. i still have to carry them... and they are HEAVY! However i knocked down a feral goblin and he clawed me all over my body, i made a bribe with him and offered 13 tokens and a summoned potato to leave me in peace, he did while preforming the "Happy happy, me got potato!!" dance and went on his merry way.. Goblins are cool. These goblins are not similar to Everquest 2 or World of warcraft.. real goblins are greedy but they arent all that bad and i guess real azerothian goblins are there in endless too but i try to treat everything with respect.

After cutting down some trees i collapsed on my couch in my office in endless....not before i felt blue rub his paws on my back.. i woke up slightly agitated.. he was alittle in pain and frightened.. in his paw was a deep spine thorn in his hand.. i removed it carefully and healed Red of all injuries and poisoning. (Deep spine thorns have venom that can cause you to loose mental energy until your at 1% too weak to move , then you'll probably get the dreaded "sleep flu" where you'll just pass out and have minor flu like symptoms..it can be treated with a emerald roundple, a sort of miracle fruit known for healing properties and delicious like a apple.)

He smiled and nuzzled my cheek while telling me that he was sorry for not helping.. i told him it's fine and jenni came in and hopped on my back and collapsed as well, i felt her in real life as i was sleeping on my fouton fast asleep and exhausted form gardening irl..

so so far we're doing just fine. i try to keep a "big brother" sense of neutrality and friendliness and willingness to do things for my tulpas and other people that enter endless. sort of like a "good guy".

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since i had that nightmare i felt alittle guilty for my weakness.. i couldnt do a thing to save anyone in the nightmare.. i knew the red that was with me was a corporate dream person in disguise.. because in the dream as i might of forgotten to tell you the real red was wandering around endless city, and decided to check out the shops.. i was vewing this through his/her eyes and he went into a place that sold jewelry, (snow has a girl friend named mina, she is a white meowstic.. very apathic and gloomy but a sweet girl deep down) so i guess he wanted to get a ring for mina.. but the...glass...dream people came out of the wall on..roller-skates, doing a 1970's style.. ..i forgot what they did.. but it sure looked impressive.. they suggested to red to get his left ear periced, red seemed alittle hesitant but nodded, he got the tip of his ear pirced and he screamed so loud that i shook my head in recoil from the both ear pericing and scream that is where i broke my bonds and wrecked those corporates..

i managed to get some of the meat golems to safety in this version of the dream but one was a half full baked pizza.. it was begging me to kill it.. and a hungry customer said "he's gonna die anyways... do it so he'll change commpletely into a pizza!" ...i picked up a crowbar that was on the ground.. with a frown.. i remembered what linkzelda said (you saved countless golem lives link! for that you are a hero in endless!) I shook my head.. and said "no... there is another...way" i seperated the half -dead meat golem and casted a regeneration spell on it.. restoring the half golem to full and pointed to a portal.. the golem ran through and i said "....this fast food business.... is over...." then i ran to where red was, and he was crying and holding his hurt ear... the 2d glass people tried to stop me saying that red is now their slave.. but i said "no.. leave him alone.... you.. are nothing more than constructs that DO NOT EXIST!" when i said that they shattered i got glass in my arms when i ran to red protecting him from the shattering glass, (if red gets hurt... i feel and absorb his pain so he can heal faster) we left the building not before being stopped by a diva like lady that demanded us to restore her constructs. I told her what happened and she didnt really seem to care, she wanted her minions back to normal or she was going to put me in the dark zone.. (it's not all that bad.. just creepy..) i debated and told her i wasnt going to do that and snapped my fingers at her, she flinched fearing that i was going to kill her with magic, but the meat golems appeared, they said to her "responsible... for...murder...." and absorbed her into their form.. like an amoeba .

i still feel a little responsible for what happened.. even though i did set things right... atleast i tried to.. well i guess i'll get better with more practice right?

Mindscape:

Artopia

It's a dream. There's no need to feel bad for what you've done in a dream because it doesn't have any effect on anything in the real world.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

• 1 month later...

As for my current progress... Red and I been working on our new realm trinity, and we are making some GREAT progress we made afew proxies and some cryst-puters ( a computer that is made with aether crystals a standard web browser and standard work computer.. however no games at the moment.. the technology is in it's infancy) we also have the aether-net working. (boo-tube is a little shaky but functional) beyond that red shown me a city she/he made and the people there seem quite content living in the cities and towns red made.. i made a city that runs on the underground lake of aether energy it seems infinite but made sure to make it infinite anyways just incase.. even if empty the aether will restore itself quickly.

Beyond all that, red and i have been forming a ever growing link.

and we are also quite in sync with eachother we know how to create what is needed in trinity with just a thought

we have yet to make other dimensional gateways.. (red suggested making inter-dimensional homes it's a good idea i say)

but we've yet to get used to the dream people from our dreams the amorphic squirrel anthros and the various and infinite casts of anime characters

that lurk our hotel hallways.

as for mental RPing

Red does not tire me out as he/she used to.. i guess our link now shares our mental energy

if i am close to passing out in a rp Red will revive me at the cost of her/his energy

water fountains seem to heal energy by 50%

i can summon drinks for red and allies but i may only drink and eat for real..

Red will turn green if poisoned, a pale blue if scared, or shrink to pocket size if terrified

he'll also recall himself/herself to our office to recover if too tired thus making me solo the rp with said

characters. (it's not rude, it's how red regains himself/herself and in mental rps you CAN die but if everyone does die we are restored and can opt to redo the rp for money)

Money in trinity

I've made various automated kiosks, automated shops, and various other to sell food and other needs in trinity

the money is called "Tokens" like in endless, tokens have two forms, a gold coin which is worth 100 tokens and a dollar

type token called a "Pay-pass" pay pass are of greater value than standard tokens and have a variety of value to a simple 1 token pass

to a 100,000,000 pass, all are good for purchasing goods and services

A special currency is called

Crystal tokens while a token made from trinia-tite a very rare type of crystal, these currencies may be used for special goods

such as new forms for your tulpa and various other features.

Energy

In trinity energy is not just electricity.

if you create anything in trinity you can actually gain energy from it, and you do not need electricity

to power a building, it feeds on the aether and all things have their functions.

Tulpa and human energy:

In trinity itself you will not lose energy if you just sit down and talk to your tulpa

you will only lose energy if you decide to mental rp.

think of it like a rpg...

your Mental energy is both your HP and MP

and you have 3 "Cuts" think of cuts like a quick

break, you ONLY get 3! you cant buy any extra.

If you run out of mental energy you'll "Black out" in the rp

and you will find yourself in your home or hotel room.

If you "Die" in a rp, don't worry you'll be restored to full "life"

and fully regenerated, but you'll only receive 50% of the money you earn after the

mental Rp.

beyond that, your supposed to lead the cast of main characters to it's best ending your tulpa and you

can earn alot of praise from the characters themselves and alot of money.

Mindscape:

Artopia

all are welcome in trinity, the minute you read or hear about it your wonderland gets a door to trinity.. so it's kind of a infectious dimension/realm.

Mindscape:

Artopia

Guest amber5885

That's freaking awesome! In game. Sounds like way too much fun to pass up

then.. welcome to trinity.. don't go to the 13th floor.. ghosts are up there. (kinda made a floor just for ghosts since they can enter other dimensions too)

all new visitors will find thier way into trinity's hotel.. i am often there but you may see red or me depending on how busy we are.

Mindscape:

Artopia

progress with rpg and forcing:

Well red is quite happy about making a rpg with tulpas in it.

she/he also asked to make a parody character of him/her but as a girl

Red's character is Blue the half-bunnycoon half-human i admit when i seen red's colorful drawing in trinity i was very impressed with

his/her drawing, it looked very great!

we just got 2 maps done so far and we're working on the armor and weapons in the game.. if you want custom weapons you'll have to let us know.

As for forcing, while laying on my fouton i felt red's tails gently graze me in a playful manner i thought it was my cat but when i opened my eyes i saw red

curled up in a tight little blue ball and purring happily i didnt want to wake him/her so i just fell asleep with him/her my cat loopey joined in and i guess we napped for a while red's claws where poking me or i assumed it was red's claws but i think it was my cat's claws. Red has a habit of nibbling on those he likes while asleep so i often get gnawed on lightly on my hand or nose. he also likes to swat things when he wakes up, and boy did i get it.. right in the face, it didn't hurt but he was surprised to manifest and he faded back to trinity... he/she said that fading from dimensions tickles....

Mindscape:

Artopia