My tulpa and I have mutual romantic feelings. What should we do?

Hello and welcome! Yes, that was prudent in my opinion. I've seen it's very common for that to happen early.

[Misha] Bear turned me down and we're so much closer than I think I could ever have believed we could be just enjoying platonic love. I couldn't help feeling bad, but I know he was right. With the way our system is, it would just cause too many complications.

But if you're both okay with it, in a couple months or so, it's perfectly natural.

There is nothing wrong with having a relationship with your tulpa, I myself am in a relationship with my tulpa, however it is important to be on equal footing in a relationship, and for that reason you should wait a little bit so that your tulpa can become more developed and mature

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

There's nothing really at stake from just waiting a bit longer, but yes, having a romantic relationship with your tulpa is fine. Emotions in newer tulpas tend to be a little wild. I'm not saying you guys won't end up in a romantic relationship anyways, but - it might go more smoothly if your tulpa has some time to mature first.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Your tulpa is young and I understand how she is feeling right now. Being with someone who cared for you until today can easily make you fall in love with them.

There is nothing wrong with an inner relationship with your tulpa, I say I am proud of your tulpa to even engaging you, which are for others difficult thing to do. What you did was not wrong, turning your tulpa down and wait. You are right though, It is better to let your tulpa develop to have more experience with you and with her herself.

But I am not saying that you shouldn't be together right now, I mean you guys already are even if you turned her down. You could grow together as a couple if you want to, it is judt IMO it is better if you guys wait a while.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

That's a refreshing sentiment Summer, I could see it like that.

Whatever you both ultimately decide even if you jump in and it doesn't work out, it's not going to be the end of the world, or even the end of your friendship. I've heard of systems where relationships have come and gone, it only seems to make the connection stronger as far as I've seen.