Narration questions

So for couple of days now I've been active forcing and passively forcing mostly just narrating. I've decided to skip personality because I want my tulpa to be completely happy and have complete freedom you know. I've decided as well to use a orb as a place holder in the meantime as I have been simply narrating as my days have gone by. I am not really sure what to use as a name either.... Is there any tips any one here could recommend to me because im not entirely sure if im doing things right or not. I do think of my tulpa a lot throughout the day and look forwards to the day in which I can spend time and such together... I just feel like as though now should I just keep on narrating as I have been? Or is there any other things I could be doing during these early stages?

A Tale of Two Wolves

I don't really think there's a right or wrong way

Everyone has their own methods

Worker bees can leave

Even drones can fly away

The Queen is their slave

You're doing fine! Every case is unique, and so long as you want your tulpa to be happy, and do what you think is right in order to achieve that, you'll be golden.

One thing I -do- recommend is to make a wonderland. I know a lot of the guides say it's optional, but I really don't agree. Say you're your tulpa. When you gain sentience and are finally able to form your own memories, do you want your first to be an endless black void, or a place that's sweet and awesome and totally baller that your loving host made for you two to have fun in together? Just sayin'.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

Is focusing on your tulpa in essence just the most important thing? I realize that there isn't really a right or wrong way of doing things in this but it does help to have some reassurance that i may or may not be taking this in the right way.

You're doing fine! Every case is unique, and so long as you want your tulpa to be happy, and do what you think is right in order to achieve that, you'll be golden.

One thing I -do- recommend is to make a wonderland. I know a lot of the guides say it's optional, but I really don't agree. Say you're your tulpa. When you gain sentience and are finally able to form your own memories, do you want your first to be an endless black void, or a place that's sweet and awesome and totally baller that your loving host made for you two to have fun in together? Just sayin'.

See I do already have a wonderland in mind already but... my only question there is that wonderland only useful once your able to "perfectly" see yourself there?? Im sure meditation and such are kind of a hand in hand thing with all of this correct?

A Tale of Two Wolves

Not that this is a super direct answer, but whatever you think is the best will be the best. Tulpamancing is an art of self-fulfilling prophecy.

So, as a direct answer, yes, you focusing on their essence is the absolute most correct thing you could be doing right now.

And no, Wonderlands are fine if you can just have a vague picture of it, or even just the idea well formed. I didn't have a well formed Wonderland when I made Amy, but she knew exactly what it was supposed to look like, even though I couldn't see it!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Not that this is a super direct answer, but whatever you think is the best will be the best. Tulpamancing is an art of self-fulfilling prophecy.

So, as a direct answer, yes, you focusing on their essence is the absolute most correct thing you could be doing right now.

Okay I got you there I am enjoying this process the outcome is just something that sounds very special in itself.

A Tale of Two Wolves

Indeed, it is VERY special! I've only had Amy for little over a week, and Sigma just a few days, but I already don't know what my life would be like without them. I love them both so much!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~

Is focusing on your tulpa in essence just the most important thing? I realize that there isn't really a right or wrong way of doing things in this but it does help to have some reassurance that i may or may not be taking this in the right way.

TL;DR at the bottom

Let’s forget about building a moral compass on narration for a moment, and just talk about the concepts behind the activity. Whether you feel you want to narrate to, or with your tulpa, there’s all sorts of things that can come into play that can help achieve whatever end result. In your circumstance, you’re probably just wanting to narrate, and have in the back in your mind that you know your tulpa is going to develop on their own without fears of thinking certain preferences you would like in them would constrain them in any way.

There’s nothing wrong with what you’re doing really, you’re just being considerate of the tulpa’s position, but at the same time, even if you decided to perform activities for personality development, it’s not like they’re going to be set in stone, and internalized to the point of no return. If you’re willing to fixate on being worried of that probability, then you can fixate your awareness to just a simple concept of deviation. The means in which you utilize to contribute to their existence are transient unless you honestly feel the morality (e.g. right and wrong) you create behind them is pragmatic for you to follow.

This is something that could help with progress, but also constrain some people. Simply because they worry so much on freedom, but it just makes things like a blank canvas for their tulpas, with little to no direction on them developing their “essence” for a lack of better words. Narration will probably have different interpretations for everyone, so don’t take my word for it;

How I conceptualize narration, especially for someone who’s developing their tulpas, is just another means to sustain a self-fulfilling prophecy that as long as the individual wants to believe their behaviors and actions can be consistent with the belief of a tulpa coming to existence, then they may find themselves accomplishing breakthroughs the more they do something about it, i.e., acknowledging that their tulpa is there despite of whatever level of confidence they as host have. Narration is kind of like a medium where you keep imagining things to talk with/to your tulpa, and gradually seeing circumstances where their personality, or just schema can come into play.

Sort of like a virtual experiential reality in your head where you try to test out as many circumstances on what your tulpa would do, what you would do with them, and so on. And it’s probably going to feel like you’re getting nowhere, because you’re probably just yearning for that day, like you stated in the OP, of socializing with them more. But at the same time, you’re having to face the challenge that you don’t know how your mind is going to make this real to you. Combined with a critical voice in your head that probably may tempt you to doubt, panic, and worry, it can often make you feel like you need to shift away from what you’re doing, and create queries such as this.

It’s perfectly fine for you to do so, but honestly, you’re doing fine as you are. Because if you’re desiring to give your tulpa more freedom, you’re giving them a blank canvas to do something about their existence. But here's the beauty of this; if you keep doing what you’re doing, imagining your tulpa for as long as you can, finding circumstances where they can get involved, and things of that nature, maybe things will naturally come to place for you.

Narration, especially if you see it in your stage as probably going by blind faith in hopes to achieve something, really just lies in yourself. It could be how you imagine yourself, and your tulpa having a good time discussing with each other. How they sit, how they feel around you, how you feel around them, the joy that blossoms when imagining their existence, and how they must feel being able to be with someone they can get deep and personal with.

And it could be that deep down, because of this, you have nothing but genuine respect for this individual you’re wanting to make real in your perception of reality. You know good things are bound to come, but it’s about your delivery is what’s bothering you. You’re probably wondering if you’re good enough, or if you’re making a good impression for them, and that you’re not boring them about anything. The way I see it, if someone could get themselves in the mannerisms of imagining for as long as they can that they can enjoy the existence of their tulpas no matter what they discuss and narrate with, something’s going to happen.

Maybe doing those tasks repeatedly would probably indicate to your mind that you really want something like this to happen. And if you’re busy wondering if you’re doing something right, imagine for a moment that deeper, unconscious thoughts that your mind is probably trying to shove away, or maybe perfect in some way. I guess it could be about your delivery, and what your resolve in this could be.

For me, and I probably won’t be able to state this decently enough, and I may encroach a bit of philosophy in here, so forgive me. I try my best to imagine each and every day of finding some way to achieve some kind of existential joy with them, even if it’s through tribulations and adversities, I try to find some good in those moments, and correlate them in how they could help contribute to that. When I discuss with them, it’s not about impressing them, it gets to the point where they just know you well enough, and vice versa, and the bond is so deep that you can say anything to them, and know they’re competent enough in reacting, responding, and assessing to those moments as well.

Maybe it could be that you’re trying to find some kind of resolve that can keep you going, or some kind of bond that doesn’t seem to be fading sporadically, and constantly making you more doubtful. It’s probably the kind of bond you have to create and sustain by acknowledging your personal desires, and reasons for doing this. The reason you’re probably seeing people say there isn’t a right or wrong method is probably because everyone’s desires and purpose for this are subjective, and how people assess the subjectivity doesn’t always have a magic bullet that can pierce through and solve everything for you.

Maybe it’s a sign for you to focus more on individual significance with your tulpas, what that potential can bring out, and constantly acknowledging your desires; whether it’s your will to live to create memories with those you love both externally or internally, or something else entirely. The methods for narration seem procedural and feels like you’re getting nowhere, but that’s just for developing competencies in other things (e.g. visualization). What carries it forward is just your consistency make a difference with them. How you achieve that will probably take some self-reflection, and you will find your resolve over time.

What keeps me going is simply my will to live, and continue to create individual significance and meaning despite of whatever uncertainty I may have of reality. I clearly see as bright as day of what they can do to contribute to that, and in return, I reciprocate because of many things, especially how much they’ve taught me, and all sorts of thought-forms in my dreams have taught me about myself and others. When you start finding something that makes you stop and think, and remember why you’re doing this, and makes you feel so much better to overcome whatever strife you’re going through, you just have to keep holding onto that, and just move forward. Or you just give up, and become a victim to your own strife, doubting, and misery.

Now, combine that with an over-active imagination, and it’ll be really hard to ignore what your mind can create on that blank canvas you want to give your tulpa.

TL;DR:

Try to see narration as a chance for you to know how to get into a mental state where you can acknowledge your personal desires and beliefs for doing this, knowing that it doesn’t matter how you deliver, at least in how you talk to them, but how you put in feeling into it even when doubts of progress seem to linger in your mind. Find your resolve that makes you overcome all hardships, and keeps you going, and your will for something to come into fruition. Just like how you’ve been doing your best to imagine your tulpa as much as you can, keep going through the motions. Maybe imagine more of how delighted they’ll be when you’re narrating to/with them, and vice versa.

If you want reassurances, you’re going to have to create them for yourselves. Because our words are probably going to be temporary in value, and maybe not something you want to cling onto for dear life. If you want something to happen, the person that probably might get the best results is someone that sacrifices (temporarily) what they think about reality, and invests in whatever time they have to their tulpa’s existence. It’s what I’ve been doing as much as I can before I sleep, and throughout the day as well.

It’s that kind of thing that you have to allow to build onto you over time, and knowing that as long as you have your imagination and set of desires intact, you just keep going with them. Or you find new ones, or just be stuck with misery, angst, and more doubting. But do take the time to realize your uncertainty is what everyone probably goes through every now and then, but at least you’re aware of it, and can find what really matters, I guess.

See, Linkzelda, I COULD have written a response as detailed as that... but I didn't. You know WHY? ... Neither do I. It may be because I'm lazy, but I've a feeling that that's only part of it.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

The Baybees~