Of crystals and skies, and Auria's bright blue eyes

Rheiathefourth

Day 1 and 2: a quick introduction

Hello! Let me introduce myself to you. I'm a girl from Hong Kong, I'm currently in secondary school, and this is my third attempt on the creation of tulpa. Sorry if my grammar is not perfect, my first and second language is Cantonese and Mandarin, and English is my third. I have been reading all the forums and threads here as a guest for almost an year now, and i finally decided to register because i wish to create my own thread and record my journey with Auria. You can call me Rheia if you wish to.

Enough about me, let's talk about Auria. She had already been living in my brain for a few months. She started out with quite a solid form, and quite a human-ly one too. She is white, blonde, have a pair of blue eyes, and she likes to tie her hair into a simple ponytail. The only deviation by far occurred yesterday: she decided to give herself a fringe, and started to wear red lipstick. She is gorgeous. 

I had only been passive forcing her for the last few months. I finally had the motivation to commit to daily active force recently, so the speed of our progression may differ from others quite a lot. Or not. To be honest i had no idea. The past attempts i made were disasters. (i can make a post about the story, if anybody wish me to.) I had given a few vague traits to Auria, because i wanted her to have more space to develop on her own. Here are a few of them:

- intellectual 

- curious

- loving, especially towards animals 

- appreciates nature

- determined to achieve goals

I already did a few active force sections, for perhaps 2 hours starting from yesterday. The results were very exciting. I keep getting mild head pressures, and when i was talking about how much i hate physics, i got a very intense pressure on my right temple. We already have a very firm boulder to build our friendship on.

I will keep reporting my progress, hopefully frequently. I may describe our fascinating wonderland and talk about it's creation process in tomorrow's post. Thank you for paying attention to this long ass boring pile of information, i will try my best to make it more fun to read in the future. That's it for today, and i wish you'll have a good dream tonight!

"Pouncing ray to ray to through the dappled shadows,

Light was pouring down upon the stepping-stones,

It felt like morning coming for its throne,

But I don't know why it looked like a tiger striped sky."

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome!! You and Auria both just sound like dolls and I look forward to seeing your progress. Have a wonderful day! <3

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

she likes to tie her hair into a simple ponytail.

I approve.

Also, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, or don't, your choice. As far as your actual progress... third times a charm? Lol, I wish you luck :P

I would like to add that there are helpful people on the IRC and a mentorship program that I recommend you take advantage of, just make a point to not let IRC become a time-consuming thing if you choose that option.

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

Hello and welcome!! You and Auria both just sound like dolls and I look forward to seeing your progress. Have a wonderful day! <3

Thanks <3

Day 3: 

Our progress is amazing. I keep getting the same mild head pressure from Auria, even when I'm not thinking about her. It feels like she wanted to remind me of her existence, and this really means something when it comes to the separation of our minds. This already feels a lot like "us" rather than "me". I also feel a constant pressure inside my nasal cavity whenever i'm talking to her, like trying to hold in a sneeze without the deep breath and intensity.

My first term finals are coming, and i'm afraid i wouldn't have the energy to active force too often after all the intense studying. I decided that if i really do feel too fatigued or stressed, i'll read a chapter of great expectations or Tuesdays with Morrie to her instead, because words and literature relaxes me the most.

I also did this thing I called "sensory connecting". I imagined two thin, translucent string coming out from my scalp, and connected it to Auria's scalp. The strings symbolizes my senses, in this case sight and hearing, because i wanted her to listen to the classes with me. i managed to keep the connection up for almost half of the day. As usual, i keep getting the mild head pressure, and i choose to believe that this means the method is working. Does this count as a form of passive forcing? I'd love to hear your opinion on this.

That's it for today. Thank you for your time, and i wish you have a good day/night.

Edit: No wonder the connection thing seems so familiar, I just saw a thread about "sensory sharing" in the tips&tricks forum and oh boy was I surprised by the similarity between the two concept. All credit goes to this Scrappy dude, I do not own anything.

I also did this thing I called "sensory connecting". I imagined two thin, translucent string coming out from my scalp, and connected it to Auria's scalp. The strings symbolizes my senses, in this case sight and hearing, because i wanted her to listen to the classes with me. i managed to keep the connection up for almost half of the day. As usual, i keep getting the mild head pressure, and i choose to believe that this means the method is working. Does this count as a form of passive forcing? I'd love to hear your opinion on this.]

Half a day? Holy hell. If you can keep that up you should make good progress. And I would definitely classify this as passive forcing.

The System:

It's too big.

Half a day? Holy hell. If you can keep that up you should make good progress. And I would definitely classify this as passive forcing.

Haha I just hope Auria wouldn't get too bored. I also plan to do this when I'm studying because I always play music when I do so, but that would be three tasks in my brain simultaneously. Not sure if my multitask ability is trained enough to handle that.

I wouldn't worry about boredom too much. The bozo who uses the name on the left once thoroughly described a brick to me. The benefits? I'm now really good at making bricks. The downsides? For the earliest moments of my life I experienced crippling boredom. Yet still his school stuff is more boring... anywho, despite the incredible boredom I received, it was better than him doing nothing.

The System:

It's too big.

Day 4: My wonderland explained

I almost forgot to talk about the actual progress:

I've been mostly passive forcing today. Nothing really special happened except for the discovery of the transformability of Auria's clothing. She is wearing a knitted black&white scarf, a deep red patterned sweater, a pair of loose khaki pants rolled up to her calf, a pair of white bunny slippers (aww) and pearl earrings at the moment. Her fashion sense is so much more better than mine I'll probably ask her to decide what to wear for me once we find a way to communicate more accurately.

Our wonderland started off as a simple beach. The place Auria lived is a cave located eerily in the middle of it. Not sure if the word "cave" is used correctly, since the thing is not a hole in a mountain, instead just a piece of rock shaped like an empty sphere that had been cut opened right in the middle, with an entrance, stuck in the middle of nowhere. The interior was also very simple: two camping bed, a sofa, a few book shelf, a table, a few chairs, and a vase of white lily placed in the middle of the table because aesthetic is very important (Jesus Christ that sounded so pretentious).

I had trouble making my wonderland feel "real" when I first started almost a year ago. My first wonderland was very terribly constructed, the amount of detailing of the various landscapes and structures can only be compared to my five year old self's sketching attempts. So I did some serious brainstorming and came up with the most beautifully simplistic solution: 

1. Pay more attention and memorize minor real life experiences in the outer world, e.g. the sensation of walking, the touch&smell of dirt, the taste of water...

2. Do them in your wonderland with the real life pace, e.g. walk on a staircase step by step, drink your water and feel its smoothness, grab a hand full of dirt and sniff it...

3. While doing so, fill in every observation you acquired from step one, e.g. your own weight pressuring your heel, the temperature of the glass that you were holding, the tiny bits of dirt sticking on your fingertips...

4. Practice this and feel everything you can in your wonderland.

And BAM! This is how you become good at simulating real life experience in your brain.

So by using this technique, I refined the details of my wonderland, then some small changes occurred: a cliff appeared at the back of the beach, and it seemed to be infinitely long, following the also infinitely long coast line. Sometimes when I enter, I'll notice some new random trees growing in random places. At the exact same day I committed to daily active forcing and started this thread, some sudden and rapid changes happened, and it took me some time to adapt them. I sorted out a list to describe them:

1. The colour of the sky is flexible now. I can mix them and add new colours like messing around with watercolour. 
  2. The beach is now in a shade of light purple. It is relatively harder to change its colour compared to the sky, but still manageable.
  3. There are many huge random chunks of crystals just casually laying around on the beach. If I have the ability to bring them back into the outer world and sell them I'll probably be a billionaire by the end of 2017.
  4. The cliff disappeared. A forest replaced it. This kind of expanded my wonderland, because I am able to actually go through the forest.
  5. The most important change of all: the "cave" thing disappeared too, along with everything inside. Now I have to build a new place for Auria to live.

I had so much fun messing around in the new version of the wonderland.

God this is a long post. Thank you for your patience. Hope you have a good day/night. Byeee.

Edit: this is supposed to be coming out yesterday, but my clumsy hands failed to click on the right button and just saved this as a draft. Hope you don't mind two posts in a day :p