Offering my services as an artist

Eniel

Ok, so maybe it'll come out as weird since I'm new here, but so far I feel really welcomed and I have tons of things to read and learn thanks to this forum. So I thought that, as a thank you, offering my services to draw your tulpa for free would be a cool idea. So if you want a drawing of your Tulpa, I'm ready! As long as it stays relatively simple ( like a portrait for example) Because doing a complex scene with backgrounds and all is really time consuming. Well, I could still do it, but I'd have to take it as a commission and not a request (sorry).

So here is a few of my drawings as example of what I could do for free:

22815062_10159504103305223_2882252517963842179_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-1.fna&oh=e8b73181c3eff1501ea6850963301276&oe=5CFD564810659385_10154707472970223_5083755582467203224_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-1.fna&oh=7a67adf6e141ddc7b9797b16f6ff6e1c&oe=5CF09F98

And here is what I mean by "complex drawings" If you want something like this, sorry but I can't do it for free:

39558088_10160759692690223_4953220774128254976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fymy1-2.fna&oh=a3aecf8475e69ec29b302865c8eafc39&oe=5CF4EA97

I can draw multiple things, not just dragons and humans, I just wanted to post the bare minimum so you can get an idea. I have not drawn my Tulpa yet, but when I do I'll probably post it here.

Have a nice day!

Wow... now that's professional.

[Misha] someday i want to do that.

Can i ask if you could please estimate the time it took to draw #3 above?

Oh damn, your art is amazing! I look forward to seeing if people take you up on that offer :D

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Wow... now that's professional.

[Misha] someday i want to do that.

Can i ask if you could please estimate the time it took to draw #3 above?

First: Thank you! And Misha, if you keep practicing I have no doubt you will do that someday :)

For the number 3, it's really hard to tell. Drawing it was a mess and it was a particular commission. This one was to be printed in a big size, so the original image was huge and I had to go in deep details so it would look good when printed or else all the client would see is a bunch of messy brush strokes. So it took a lot of time...probably something between 60 and 80 hours, spaced trough several weeks (which is why it's hard to tell exactly how much it took).

Oh damn, your art is amazing! I look forward to seeing if people take you up on that offer :D

Thank you!

Okay, i'm glad you said that, because now i can put that level of detail in perspective. If you had said 'oh, a sunday afternoon' i would have probably died. That's the best part about digital art for me, you can save it and no cat usgking to spill your milk on it in the meantime.

Okay, i'm glad you said that, because now i can put that level of detail in perspective. If you had said 'oh, a sunday afternoon' i would have probably died. That's the best part about digital art for me, you can save it and no cat usgking to spill your milk on it in the meantime.

What you said, AB! I think that is probably the greatest barrier to my drawing... I make the assumption people can knock great art out in a whim... when it takes some serious effort and time... I am really lazy and just want to be quick and dirty and still have it look good...

Dude thats impressive! Can i ask how long do you drawing?

If you mean for  how long I've been drawing: I've started drawing more seriously around 12 year old.

If you mean how long did it take to draw the other 2 drawings on top: around 3-5 hours

Your art is amazing!

I wouldn't mind a picture of myself, but your level of detail is so precise that Cat's reference art wouldn't give you enough information to work with. Maybe if our art abilities improve enough to be a little more detailed, we'll take you up on this offer.

Those first two took 3-5 hours??? Damn, 3-5 hours of my time on anything wouldn't create that.

I believe that the skeleton dragon took 60 hours because holy crap all of those skulls. Not to mention all of those scales. What was the hardest part of that drawing?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Your art is amazing!

I wouldn't mind a picture of myself, but your level of detail is so precise that Cat's reference art wouldn't give you enough information to work with. Maybe if our art abilities improve enough to be a little more detailed, we'll take you up on this offer.

Those first two took 3-5 hours??? Damn, 3-5 hours of my time on anything wouldn't create that.

I believe that the skeleton dragon took 60 hours because holy crap all of those skulls. Not to mention all of those scales. What was the hardest part of that drawing?

Yeah those skulls took most of the time, loll. The hardest part wasn't the drawing itself, but getting the proportions right. The dracolich needed to be big enough to look intimidating, but small enough so it would make sens for him to tear apart the elf as it was a specification from the client. Also had to redo the skulls in the pile because at first I made them way bigger than the head of the elf, which didn't make sens. So the hard part was to make all the proportion fit together. I had to redraw it a couple of time to have it look ok-ish.