Hello There, Guest! Register

Our days in Desideratum
Teller Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Our days in Desideratum

Hello and thank you for reading.

Before I start, I want to say two things:

1- English is my second language, so if you see anything weird just tell me. I don't mean to offend anyone.
2- I'm following the simple advice of "assume they're sentient from the first second", so I'm not implying I pulled this off in five seconds or anything like that.

So, to the point.

Several years ago, I tried to create a tulpa. I failed. I gave her form, personality, a "voice", traits, a backstory and even a wonderland.
But I failed. At some point, I just realized I had been parroting my way into a delusion. She wasn't real. Well, real as a tulpa can be.
Lately, I have been thinking about all of this and decided to give it another shot. I read some guides, mostly to refresh what I had already researched back in the day, and tried to start.
We're on day two.

First, I imagined a dark, almost empty space. I was standing in a few centimeters of liquid. Water, probably. From the liquid itself, a sphere formed and floated in front of me. Soon, the sphere took an humanoid form. Clearly female. Not long after that I kind of got a mind pic of her. Early-mid twenties. Dark skin. Black long hair. During the next day the shape changed slightly. She developed more defined muscles, her eyes turned green, a type of green that I don't think exists naturally, more like a fantasy character, I would say.
I didn't try to give her traits. What I tried was an attempt at figuring it out. I started to tell her about my life with two purposes. One, to "see" her reactions. I know this is parroting, and I know I should avoid it, but it worked. As I spoke, I discovered a few things about her: she is a good listener, she is talkative, she is brave, warrior-like brave, she is also good at stopping to pay attention to details.
The other reason I wanted to talk about my life is because it is a mess, currently. So, she was warned. But she acted as if everything wasn't SO dark and could be worked on and, most importantly, she wants to help me fix all of this. And I really need a little of that in my life right now.

I started calling her Cassandra. It seemed all good, but not perfect. Cass didn't work either, nor Cassie. A day later, for some reason, I thought of Barbara, a person I met about 12 years ago. And I imagined not-Cassandra smiling at it. I didn't try to imagine her, I just did. And I thought, "So, is that your name". Then I imagined her nodding. So, her name is Barbara. She likes Barbie, too.

We're figuring out kind of everything. I swear there was a voice for her, last night, in my 1.5 hours forcing. But not today. It may have been that I had one scotch too many. Anyway, doesn't matter.

Today I started toying with the idea of a wonderland. A place for her us to do stuff together while I force her into existence. The whole idea was actually simple: imagining we were jumping from a platform in the stratosphere and let things form itself once we hit ground.
We got something. There is an ocean. Or a sea, I am not sure. There is a small island surrounded by other four, far bigger, islands. There were bridges connecting all this five places, but have been destroyed. Two of the islands have massive buildings, one has an art-deco type architecture, the other is rusted, dead, somehow. Haven't seen anything in the other two or the central island. We don't know where we will build a place to reside. I see this, at this point, as a blueprint of sorts of what we will have.
The place is called Desideratum. But I don't know what place I'm talking about. The water around the island? All five islands? One of the buildings? Anyway, that's the name.

Other than that, I will try to make a Skyrim character for her. I think I can force her while playing. I'll roleplay Barbara, I guess. 

If someone has any method of active forcing by writing (does that even exist?), please, tell me.

Also, any advice on how NOT to parroting will be well received. 

Thank you for reading.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 12:27 AM by Teller.)
03-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Messages In This Thread
Our days in Desideratum - by Teller - 03-09-2019, 12:21 AM
RE: Our days in Desideratum - by Piano - 03-09-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Our days in Desideratum - by Ranger - 03-09-2019, 02:06 AM
RE: Our days in Desideratum - by Teller - 03-09-2019, 08:14 AM
RE: Our days in Desideratum - by Piano - 03-09-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Our days in Desideratum - by Teller - 03-09-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: Our days in Desideratum - by Piano - 03-09-2019, 11:42 PM