Hello There, Guest! Register

[Personality] For general character-building
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 10
All Accounts Posts: 2,399

RE: For general character-building
All you have to do is change the "a" in sheats to an "e"... It looks less professional for a guide/resource to have typos in the title. But I guess you don't have to change it. Just remember "sheats" isn't a word.

Edit: Okay, nevermind, that works too.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2017, 11:49 PM by Luminesce.)
10-14-2017, 11:49 PM
Find Reply
Vos Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Threads: 15

You don't have to change things, but don't expect your submissions to be approved if you don't react well to criticism.
10-15-2017, 12:19 AM
Find Reply
LittlePebble Offline
Registered

Threads: 8
All Accounts Posts: 43

(10-15-2017, 12:19 AM)Vos Wrote: You don't have to change things, but don't expect your submissions to be approved if you don't react well to criticism.

I'm sorry. This is about the time my anti depressant wears off. I need to get better at controlling my aggravation. I am still tweaking things with my wonderland. I normally do well with criticism and I am able to use my wonderland as a coping mechanism. Not using this as an excuse. Just thought I would explain. I will set an alarm on my computer to do like an evening writing activity about this time every night.
Update
I have finished the Blank sheets and they are posted on my art account. I will update the link once I am done here. Please do not sell or use my art/writing in any way for financial gain. THANKYOU

If life made sense,what fun would that be?(Public Diary)(Deviant Art)
(This post was last modified: 10 hours ago by LittlePebble. Edit Reason: Update )
10-15-2017, 12:50 AM
Find Reply