Pinkamena

Pinkamena

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fillyfooler

I remember trying to figure out the bone structure and organ placement on Holly. It took awhile to get right but I think got it. Anyways good luck.

I'm just wondering how long you have thought about what your tulpa should be like before starting. I didn't wait more then a day or 2 after finding out about tulpa before starting with it but I'm just wondering why you would want a pinkamena. It might be fun to have pinkamena as a tulpa for a few days but you have to realize this is long term and I would much rather have a pinkie pie. I'm not trying to make you doubt about your tulpa I'm just wondering why you would want a pinkamena instead of a pinkie pie.

You like my kitten? come on over for a closer inspection!

Newbie tulpamancer on the loose.

Check out my progress report:

http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Another-Lyra-tulpa

Why in the world would you want to break her mind into pieces? It's no wonder she screamed,just imagine how it would feel if your mind was broken into pieces. Sorry if i get the wrong picture here,but from my point of view you just destroyed,or badly damaged that what makes her Pinkamena.

Tulpae: Eve & Aria

Form: Human/Elin

Birthday: 24.10.2012/26.11.2012

Stage: Imposition on hold

[[

The memories are still safe in my physical mind.

Precisely. Think of the memories of abuse and depression you are injecting into your brain. Realize that tulpa traits occasionally rub off on their host. Your "challenge" is one to have your brain traumatized. I hope you look forward to the "challenge" you face in a mental institution.

]]