Playing Pokemon With Tulpa

Radio Hiss

As a forcing method, I'm going to play Pokemon games while focusing on Apollo. I'll have him choose the trainer name, the names of the Pokemon, and which Pokemon go on the team.

Pokemon Sun

Trainer: Musica

Team:

Majesty the Popplio

Omega the Pikipek

I like the music and colors of the game! Omega is a little cutie bird!

We might not play Pokemon Sun as I haven't played it before and I don't think it's a good idea going into it blind.

We're going to update this thread with progress and hopefully have a good time! Maybe in the future Apollo will play Pokemon through possession.

If anybody else plays Pokemon with their tulpa, feel free to use this thread!

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

We might not play Pokemon Sun as I haven't played it before and I don't think it's a good idea going into it blind.

Whaaa? Why not? Games are at their best when you play through them blind. It makes it even better that you haven't played it so the experience is completely new for both of you.

Also, have fun! Have you ever played pokemon games before?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Whaaa? Why not? Games are at their best when you play through them blind. It makes it even better that you haven't played it so the experience is completely new for both of you.

Also, have fun! Have you ever played pokemon games before?

Well, the fact that I don't know how any of the Pokemon work or anything else might make it a little difficult. I suppose I should play Sun and another game that I already know.

Yeah, I've played most of them. Never with a tulpa though. My favorites gens are 2 and 6.

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Well, the fact that I don't know how any of the Pokemon work or anything else might make it a little difficult. I suppose I should play Sun and another game that I already know.

That makes it even better! When you learn them with your tulpa it will help strengthen your bond :D

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Great idea. Raven is ready for all the pokemon namesakes.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

I don't play pokémon, and K doesn't either, but two of his best friends: SpiceGirl and Quails both do play it a lot and he watches them and sort of referees all the matches and they set up local tounreys and stuff. One of the other players calls him "Scott" after the one ref from the show actually.

I should play pokemon with my tulpaware, it sounds like a fun idea. We could do like a Nuzlocke to make things interesting, or even a Wedlocke.

Pokemon Sun is great! They've made it more beginner-friendly than any game's ever been. Once you've fought a Pokemon before, in future battles it'll tell you which of your moves are effective, super effective or non-effective. And it tells you where to go pretty consistently too. You'd like it!

I do want to note though that Nintendo hired some real edgelords to write the Pokedex entries this time around. I'm not kidding and I don't know why, seriously, look at this

Also, since you made this thread, I took the time to put together a picture of our team in Moon. We worked quite hard on it! http://i.imgur.com/LBoo4sS.png

(Pyonta is the name of Suwako's hat, Suwako being the Touhou character Lucilyn's form is based on)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

They've made it more beginner-friendly than any game's ever been. Once you've fought a Pokemon before, in future battles it'll tell you which of your moves are effective, super effective or non-effective. And it tells you where to go pretty consistently too. You'd like it!

Also, since you made this thread, I took the time to put together a picture of our team in Moon. We worked quite hard on it! http://i.imgur.com/LBoo4sS.png

They need to stop making beginner games. There was no challenge in X and Y.

I noticed that, and thought it was dumb. Requires no knowledge of type matchups anymore.

I'm definitely not a beginner lol. Just haven't played gen 7.

Are they all shiny? If so, hot damn. Also, quite a few normal types. I usually don't use any.

I do want to note though that Nintendo hired some real edgelords to write the Pokedex entries this time around. I'm not kidding and I don't know why, seriously, look at this

Holy moly. That's edgy as hell. Imagine if they made some pokemon survival game where flavor text becomes important. Though they probably couldn't add all 800~ pokemon in it.