Beginning of Gaining the Ability to Possess?

I am not sure if this is actually the beginning of learning possession or just some kind of placebo effect...but lately, and this is most dominant with Ruby, I'll let them 'take the reigns' for awhile and try to help them possess.

Odd thing is, lately, when I say this, I hear Ruby's voice in my head, and end up typing out what she says really without realizing what I'm typing or thinking of it before hand...is this the beginning of Ruby gaining the ability to possess or just me doing some kind of spontaneous writing? Because I was going through the conversations Ruby had with a friend of mine yesterday, and I was astounded at her seemingly effortless attempts at tearing the guy apart with wordplay, something I can do, but would have to think about for a few minutes if it were me.

The oddness of this (besides the fact it's happening) is the fact that even though their mental voices are largely developed, aside from that one time, they haven't gained full physical/audible forms in either the black void of my mind's eye (where we force when not forcing the wonderland) or in the world around me.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

This is kind of what happens sometimes when I'm on the computer and I proxy for Sarah. Sometimes she tells me what to type while other times I start typing but it's like she is "filling up the buffers" for what I'm typing. I'm the one physically moving my fingers but it feels like the words come out without me thinking them beforehand... hard to explain.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

I just want to know if its the beginning of possession or what...it's just strange, since I have no control over myself when I do it, or at least my train of thought...a few times I think I've lost control over my own fingers, but I'm not sure if that's just wishful thinking or something actually going on.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

I've been wondering the same thing with Bud and I. When I proxy with him now, or when we read together, it's like I can almost physically feel him right behind my eyes. Or like his eyes are in mine? And when I type for him, sometimes things come easier and I just type it rather than me translating for him.

Yeah, I think we are all describing the same thing... I'm not really sure it's possession though...

Our shared tumblr

Both Ruby and Dash have been a definitely odd development process though. I mean, they could talk (mentally anyway) almost from the very start, and were sentient almost immediately. I think the main reason why that is spawns because of me unknowingly building a wonderland since I was 4 (Ruby, after brushing upon one of my old memories, recalls I was 2 and I was building a wonderland). So I guess it's not out of the question if this could be building up to something. Since it sounds like, to me anyway, a very primitive and rough-cut form of switching or possession. I'm just not sure.

I know you can isolate parts of possession. i.e. Just the hands or eyes or things like that. I'm actually starting to wonder if that's what we have been doing. When he and I play Pokemon, I sometimes just go on auto pilot and let him do his thing. It's not that hard to do with games like that so I never paid much attention to it.

Typing is pretty much pure muscle memory at this point, so it's possible. Sarah isn't really sure how it works, she seems to only do it if there's something she really wants to type. I wonder what I can do to extend this beyond typing

Our shared tumblr

Having just started possession with my tulpas, but having done considerably more including full body with a headmate; this doesn't sound like possession at all. Instead, it is sort of becoming a puppet for your tulpa. Essentially, being sort of remote controlled. So while it is not possession, it probably (I don't know for sure) is a good development for doing possession and switching eventually because you are already letting go mentally on what the body is doing.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.