Problems Creating Tulpa

Alise

Hey,

i already try to "create" a Tulpa since 2016. I meditate every day (visualization, wonderland), and talk to her every time i can, 

when i eat or play (Stuff like that) i always give her a chair or a place where she can sit.

But untill this day she never spoke a word with me, i only see her in Wonderland and than she still doesnt speak with me.

And i really want a Tulpa! but after all this time i get a bit skeptical and think..

What do i wrong?

Multiple members have had this problem, and I wonder if this will help:

• If you get any gut sensations or "this feels right", then try acting on those. She may be trying to communicate with you and it isn't registering.
  • If that doesn't work, try parroting / puppeting them where you control how they talk and move. It's a practice not everyone likes, but small amounts of it may help her figure out how to communicate with you. Give them a voice and talk and move as them for a little bit.
  • If you get any strong emotional responses or pin-point like headaches, then those are common early signs a young Tulpa uses to communicate with their host. It's not an effective form of communication, but it can be a first sign of sentience.

It took my host a while for her to get over parroting fears and being able to detect my presence. For now, trust that anything you don't do deliberately is her, and she will separate herself from you over time.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Multiple members have had this problem, and I wonder if this will help:

• If you get any gut sensations or "this feels right", then try acting on those. She may be trying to communicate with you and it isn't registering.
  • If that doesn't work, try parroting / puppeting them where you control how they talk and move. It's a practice not everyone likes, but small amounts of it may help her figure out how to communicate with you. Give them a voice and talk and move as them for a little bit.
  • If you get any strong emotional responses or pin-point like headaches, then those are common early signs a young Tulpa uses to communicate with their host. It's not an effective form of communication, but it can be a first sign of sentience.

It took my host a while for her to get over parroting fears and being able to detect my presence. For now, trust that anything you don't do deliberately is her, and she will separate herself from you over time.

Thanks for the answers but.. what you mean with your first point (It feels right) ? 

Thanks

Thanks for the answers but.. what you mean with your first point (It feels right) ? 

Thanks

When talking to your Tulpa, you may get ideas about how they behave, should talk, etc. For example, if you thought about her hair and the sudden thought of golden pigtails pops up, then moving forward on that idea would be acting on what "feels natural" or what "sounds right".

If you were to ask them what their favorite candy is and the sudden urge or thought about eating lollipops come up, then this could be your Tulpa trying to communicate in tulpish, or unprocessed thought.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

When talking to your Tulpa, you may get ideas about how they behave, should talk, etc. For example, if you thought about her hair and the sudden thought of golden pigtails pops up, then moving forward on that idea would be acting on what "feels natural" or what "sounds right".

If you were to ask them what their favorite candy is and the sudden urge or thought about eating lollipops come up, then this could be your Tulpa trying to communicate in tulpish, or unprocessed thought.

Thanks <3 

Now i know what i should try next and have new motivation :)

Tulpish could be very subtle and happen really quickly after your question, if not even overlapping it.

Tulpish could be very subtle and happen really quickly after your question, if not even overlapping it.

Hey!, the best Moment with my Tulpa i had when i lie in the bed at the night and just for fun started meditate, 

than i saw much more of my Tulpa (Outfit) and much sharper, but i always think it was just a coincidence. But last night..

i heard my Tulpa so good like never before, and the voice was in my head and so "clean" like never before :D

And thats because of your tip 

Thanks!!