Question about creation process

Monoko

Whilst forming my tulpa I experienced copious amounts of stress that lead to odd sensations of choking. During this time my tulpa experienced fits of rage where he would lash out and thrash about in anger and frustration. This ended after he told me to ignore his twin (who was just sometimes present. he sometimes had a mouth for a face or no face at all) who eventually disappeared. He acts fairly normal now other than the odd bad mood.

I'd like to mention here that i have Asperger's Syndrome and suspect that Nexus does too.

Is this behaviour abnormal?

I also forgot to mention... during that time he snapped a parrot's neck while I was at work.

★Nexus ♂

Form: Dark Toon Link

I never had an experience similar to choking, but I can empathize with you on how my tulpas occasionally throw rage fits from time to time. Most of the time, I barely realize it because I usually get distracted by something else, and maybe there’s something that’s bothering them that they tend to exaggerate. But they usually calm down pretty quickly when we realize the situation we’re thinking about isn’t as bad as it seems. Usually we end up stoically tolerating whatever situation we were in, and I get all sorts of weird head pressures that makes me wonder if my mind is just suppressing urges for more anger. Maybe it’s a natural predisposition set up after weighing so many circumstances with them to resolve and cope with for years now.

As for the snapping a parrot’s neck while you were at work, are you talking about a physical parrot? Or a parrot that was portrayed within the active imagination of your tulpa? If it’s not the latter, then maybe your tulpa doesn’t like seeing parrots because it would probably remind them of the parroting syndrome people have to deal with in their initial stages.

And if it really was a physical parrot, I’d suggest you talk things out with your tulpa, and see what may be bothering them. If they try to shrug you off, emphasize to them more that you’re really concerned, and that you want to contribute into knowing how to assess whatever conflict they occasionally get themselves in. Because that kind of behavior (if it was physical) may lead into other spontaneity that may lead to legal issues and what have you.

Don't worry it wasn't a physical parrot! The parroting symbolism seems really obvious now...

★Nexus ♂

Form: Dark Toon Link