Questionthat I was wondering if I could get some help on

So I've just recently joined tulpa.info and have read up on tulpas and how to create them. I was reading Kiahdaj's guide to creating tulpas and he brings up "getting your tulpas attention" under the personality section of the creation process. My question is: How do you get your tulpa's attention if they have not been created/ are not sentient yet? Sorry if I sound like a huge moron or something lol. Also a question that I've just thought of: When you first start creating a tulpa, should you imagine them in your wonderland as you want them to be, then parrot and puppet them to get in touch with them at first? If so, what do you do after you've figured out what they look/sound/feel(personality wise) like? Do you stop parroting and puppeting them and just concentrate on their "essence" and see if they can respond?

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Well you can't get the attention of something that doesn't exist yet. When you start, and, up until the point where your tulpa can affirm that they are in fact listening, you just have to trust that they are, basically.

You don't have to puppet. You don't even have to have a wonderland. Although, if you choose to do/have either of those things, then it is up to you to do with it what you will. Parrot/puppet until you feel you should stop. The entire process can be summed up by "do whatever you think you should".

Also, moved to Q&A.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Well you can't get the attention of something that doesn't exist yet. When you start, and, up until the point where your tulpa can affirm that they are in fact listening, you just have to trust that they are, basically.

You don't have to puppet. You don't even have to have a wonderland. Although, if you choose to do/have either of those things, then it is up to you to do with it what you will. Parrot/puppet until you feel you should stop. The entire process can be summed up by "do whatever you think you should".

Also, moved to Q&A.

Okay. Thanks for the answer and movement of the thread :P also, when I try to talk to my tulpa without parroting/puppeting, it feels like I'm just talking inside my head. I don't hear/feel any response when I attempt to contact him... Would you say that this is an issue or do you think it will go away with time?

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Well naturally, you wouldn't hear any response until they are able to give them. Up until then, yes, it's entirely normal not to hear or feel anything, and yes, it will "go away" when they are able to communicate.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest amber5885

90% of the tulpa creating process is trust and belief. It's hard to carry on narrating when you feel like the conversation is one sided but just trust that your tulpa is listening, enjoys the fact that your talking to them and one of these days it will surprise the hell out of you with a simple response.