Raetin's Tulpa Progress

Raetin

Well after much procrastinating, I decided to finally make a tulpa. The name I decided on my tulpa's name to be Reah.

I began using the greeting stage that Phi explained in the guide section and that took about 20 minutes. So that's the grand total time I did of forcing. I'll do some more tonight or tomorrow, probably the latter.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest applesauce99

you know cool beans when you see 'em. They have overly dark sunglasses and metallic male jewelry all up in this location. Or shades and bling, whatever you want to call it.

Ok, just finished doing 40 minutes of tulpa forcing, around 25 minutes going through all the traits I picked, and 15 minutes working on one of the base trait. Working on one trait is much harder than I thought, but I'm getting it done. Now I have one hour of forcing done, yay.

Anyway, I tulpaforced while reading the trait template in the guide section with the laptop on my lap while my little brother yells occasionally while playing his video game. I'll try to get some quiet time later for future tulpaforcing, but can you tulpaforce in these kind of environments?

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Ok, just worked with my tulpa with another personality session. I got 3 traits in there, having a total of 4 traits. This took about 25 min. The other 5 minutes, I talked to her, kind of like narration, but with all my focus going to her. While I was tulpaforcing, 5 minutes into it, I started feeling chilly and felt like I was getting goosebumps.

On another note, for the form, after reading the Hilarious thread conversation and looking up Kirino, I might just use her form. I've been looking for forms for awhile and can't seem to decide on one, but this idea stuck.

Progress Report

I did another 30 minute session and got in 7 traits. I'm spending around 5 minutes on each trait, but I'll review them again once I finish going over all the traits I picked. I'm actively narrating the whole day, so that should help a lot. I have 2 hours of forcing now.

Another thing to note, I treat Reah as sentient, so it makes talking to her much easier and should make things go faster.

Edit: Also, I still haven't decided on form, but I was thinking of Holo the wolf girl (use google).

Progress Report