Ranger's Streaming Thread

Ranger

Hi guys! I figured out how to stream crossword puzzles! I'm making this thread so I can post times, but if there's a particular time you are interested in or another puzzle you want me to stream, let me know and I'll set it up!

I stream crossword puzzles on the Tulpa.info discord. I will leave a link in the chat when everything is set up. Please note that I will only be using the Discord chat and not the twitch chat.

UPDATE: Current schedule is Sundays, 7 am eastern time, and on some occasions Saturday at 4 pm. On request, I can do Saturday night before 8 pm, and possibly Friday night or Sunday afternoon.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Bah, i'm a total noob.  Do i have to create an account for discord?

All you need is an e-mail address. Here is the invitation to the Tulpa.info room-

https://discordapp.com/invite/eDnKaP7

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Do you see the other channels?

If not then it's likely due to the security level of the server, which I don't have permission to view. Try verifying your email and waiting ten or so minutes if you can't access the server.

Edit: Nvm

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Ayy, that was a pretty fun time. Glad to know there'll be more.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I figured it out, thx for chatting.  Probably cant do the crossword today, sorry Ranger, please forgive me.  I plugged your game though.

I figured it out, thx for chatting.  Probably cant do the crossword today, sorry cat, please forgive me.  I plugged your game though.

That's fine, just let me know some times that may work for you and I can set it up around then.

During the week mostly. I guess i could swing some time between 9am and 6pm eastern for a friend(mon to thurs) My saturdays are kinda ok but i dont know if morning or afternoon will work until that morning. Sundays are pretty bad.

Any day after 11pm eastern, before 8am eastern. I only need 6 hours sleep.

Strictly diring horrible times in other words. My work is such that vacations are unlikely going to help. But hey, maybe some day i'll be a totally overworked millionare. Oh joy...

During the week mostly.  I guess i could swing some time between 9am and 6pm eastern for a friend(mon to thurs)  My saturdays are kinda ok but i dont know if morning or afternoon will work until that morning.  Sundays are pretty bad.

Any day after 11pm eastern, before 8am eastern.  I only need 6 hours sleep.

Strictly diring horrible times in other words.  My work is such that vacations are unlikely going to help.  But hey, maybe some day i'll be a totally overworked millionare.  Oh joy...

Your and Cat's schedule conflict a lot. I have an idea: if you think Saturday afternoon will work, post in this thread and I'll set up a stream.