Rasputin's Progress Report

Rasputin

Hi, this will be my progress report. In first place I'd like to apologize for any grammatical mistake... im not a native English speaker, and Im still learning.

1º day: I started to create my tulpa 3 days ago. In the first day, i wrote in a txt document some ideias of how my tulpa should be. I wrote something about how i believe her personality should be, wrote about her physical characteristics and i tried to choose a name for her... but i could choose a name, because I thought that she could dislike the name, so I decided to let her choose her own name.

In the night, when i was goint to sleep i decided to start the visualization exercises, but i slept in the middle of the visualisation.

2º day: In the morning, I did some visualization, and I started narrating to my tulpa about randon things of my day. In the night I did vizualisation and narration. She changed a little during the day... not big changes, just her face and hair was a little diferent.

3º day (today): In the morning i did some visualization and narration... something strange happend, i was visualising her, and then i thought about her doing a movement with the head, to look to the side and then she started to do this moviment very fast, many times, without stop, I didn't know why she was doing this... I just decided to continue narrating and then she stopped.

Hello and welcome. We actually have a few other Brazilians around here, although I haven't seen them online lately. garland is from Portugal though, and he's still active, if you would like to speak to someone in Portuguese about it. Your English seems to be good though, so I don't think you'll have a problem.

I've had visualizations get stuck in loops like that too, and I've heard of it happening with other people. I don't know why it happens, but it doesn't seem to be harmful.

Keep going! You seem to be doing well.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Hello and welcome. We actually have a few other Brazilians around here, although I haven't seen them online lately. garland is from Portugal though, and he's still active, if you would like to speak to someone in Portuguese about it. Your English seems to be good though, so I don't think you'll have a problem.

I've had visualizations get stuck in loops like that too, and I've heard of it happening with other people. I don't know why it happens, but it doesn't seem to be harmful.

Keep going! You seem to be doing well.

Thanks, I was really worried about about this loops... its good to know that it occured with other people too, and that its not harmful!

--------------------------------------------

progress update:

Somedays ago think my tulpa talked to me for the first time... im not sure if it was really her, but i hope it is! I was active forcing her, and narrating and then she said "so stop imitating me". Since this day, this happened two more times. In one of then she said some other random phrase, and the other was last night while i was active forcing her.

Last night (when she spoke), i was creating, and showing her the wonderland. First i created a garden in the middle of a florest... in the middle of the garden i put a lake and in the middle of the lake a obelisk with some egyptian symbols in it. Then i created a path that goes to a medieval castle. I called my tulpa and showed to her the wonderland, and the castle. I told her that she could change anything she wanted, and that i didn't create anything inside the castle, that she could decorate the castle in the way she wants. Then, i dont know why i, i was in the roof of the castle with my tulpa. I told her that we should give a name to the wonderland, but i didn't have creativity to do it, and then she give me a name (i wont say what is the name)... its a very strange name! I asked her if she wanted to call the whole wonderland with that name, or just the castle, and she said that just tha castle. Then i felt that she wanted to say something else, but was not able to do it... I said to her that i was pround of her, because she had never spoken soo much!

She also changed her appearance this days. She used to be blonde, and then her hair become red, she started to use makeup.

Sounds like she's vocal and independent now. Or at least a little bit. It's great that she's doing so much on her own now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like she's vocal and independent now. Or at least a little bit. It's great that she's doing so much on her own now.

Yes, she is a little vocal now, but not too much. She speak just a few words, but im very pround of her for this, I really thought that it would take much longer. Her voice is still changing... sometimes it sounds like the voice of a child, and sometimes its sounds like the voice of an adult woman! She also have been communicating with me with head pressures.

--------------------------------------------

progress update:

This days i gave a temporary name for my tulpa and said that she can change if she want... for somedays she didnt said anything about this, but i was worried about her opinion on the name, and somedays ago i was talking to her and asked if she likes her name, she answered no (with head pressures), but i dont know how to call her now, i thing i will just continue calling her "tulpa" until she finds a name that she likes...

She also changed her appearance (again), and now she have a grunge style and her hair is black.

The wonderland also changed... now it looks like very important place of my life (of my childhood actually), and the most strange thing is that the original wonderland i created was very similar to this place... it is like the wonderland that i created was just a representation of this place.

I also believe that had a emotional response of her... i was forcing and then i stareted to fell very bad, sad... i dont know why, but i that that emotion didnt come of me, i with a very good mood this day... i think it is becouse thouse days i was very busy with college and didnt had too much time for spending of forcing... i apologize to her and said that if this was the problem i would give her more attention in the future even when Im buzy. This emotion started to slowly disappear.

Some days ago, I finally discovered the name she want. She said to me that she likes the name Alice... The name I was thinking about was Ana, so this name is not too diferent from the original one... she still spend one or two days in total silence before talk something, but when she speaks, she usually talks complete sentences and her voice is becoming more clear...

She is still changing her form... its like she dont have a main form! She is always a teenage girl (between 15 and 17 y.o, i believe), but every time i look to her she looks diferent... I know that some deviation is normal, but, its not to much deviation? Anyway, Im just a little surprised by this... if she enjoy doing that, Im ok with this...

Today in the moring i was entering in the wonderland and then she punched me in the face... and dont know if she was really mad with me (im a little buzy this days, so I dont have time to visit the wonderland, just to passive force... maybe that is the problem...), or if she was just making fun of me, because she didn't said anything today! But i hope

Some tulpas don't deviate at all, others deviate a lot until they find a form they want to stick with, and some just want to be shapeshifters with no set form.

I've heard of a tulpa punching her host before. I think with that one, it was to show that she was independent. Maybe it's the same with Alice. Maybe she just wants you to know that she's thinking for herself. Try asking her.

Some tulpas don't deviate at all, others deviate a lot until they find a form they want to stick with, and some just want to be shapeshifters with no set form.

I've heard of a tulpa punching her host before. I think with that one, it was to show that she was independent. Maybe it's the same with Alice. Maybe she just wants you to know that she's thinking for herself. Try asking her.

Yeah, maybe its just this (i hope...). I tried asking her yesterday but didn't get a anwser. I will try again today, maybe she decides to talk...