rat & wren's tulpa stunt

ratzo

Intro!

hi everyone!!

so I've decided to make a tulpa log to keep me motivated !

my tulpa's name is Wren. he's supposed to be a tulpa / daemon. His 'main' form is a crab eating raccoon. He also shifts between a brown mouse (which was originally black and white) and a bluejay, mainly for practicality (so that he can fly around & a mouse because he likes going on my shoulder).

so basically this is just gonna be a regular tulpa log, which I'm gonna 'log' with days (starting on day three because I started forcing him about three days before starting this log).

ALSO!! I'm looking for new friends to talk to about tulpamancy to like?? stay more motivated so if you wanna hmu that'd be awesome!

Tulpa: Wren

Form: crab eating raccoon, bluejay, and sometimes mouse 

message me pal!! I'm looking for new friends! <3

Day 3

so I've been forcing Wren for a little bit now. I usually go to our wonderland before bed and hang out with him there a little bit. He likes exploring it together as far as I can tell. Today we explored beyond this grassy plain there and saw mountains and a log cabin (which we curled up an napped in). I didn't think going to our wonderland would actually be very fun since I get impatient easily, but it actually was a good time.

another noteworthy thing!! so in the wonderland there was a song playing in the background (I can't remember which one) and we were kind of singing along to it, but since the only thing that's playing is what I remember from memory, at one point it just stopped because I couldn't remember the lyrics. the weird thing is the lyric just popped into my head in like a second and I don't feel as if it was me?? I actually think it was Wren and if it was I think this is his first time really thinking independently which I thin we're both really happy about!!

anyways that's it for today. I'm gonna try to keep logging every day even if nothing happens cause I really want to stay motivated for Wren!

Day 4

there really wasn't much forcing or imposing done today to be honest. although, I did spend about 40 min in the wonderland with Wren just exploring (I guess that sounds as forcing?). I'm gonna TRY to play a lot of songs and try to kinda feel how Wren feels about them so I can make a playlist of songs we like to practice developing his voice to.

other than that, does anyone have any tips on how to remind myself to impose him throughout the day? I think he might be a bit angry that I didn't force him a lot today, as I'm feeling kind of a weird (??) vibe that I usually don't feel on my own and I'm almost certain it's coming from him. if you do have any tips thank you in advance!!

Your posts are hard to read. Highlight the sections it's weirdly colored and press the "remove formatting" button. It is the A with a red circle.

Your posts are hard to read. Highlight the sections it's weirdly colored and press the "remove formatting" button. It is the A with a red circle.

thank you for the insight! I'm fairly certain I fixed it.

I read somewhere a trick to remembering to force is trying a string around your finger, and when you notice it, you do some forcing if you can. Right now I'm in full-on obsession mode, so I have no problem remembering to do forcing yet.

I wish you luck with your tulpa!

Hi!  I'm Danielle.

Tulpa: Sphene

Our Progress Report

I read somewhere a trick to remembering to force is trying a string around your finger, and when you notice it, you do some forcing if you can.  Right now I'm in full-on obsession mode, so I have no problem remembering to do forcing yet.

I wish you luck with your tulpa!

thank you, that's actually super useful! 

I think I'll find an extra ring somewhere around my house and try to 'link' that to thinking about Wren, since for some reason I really don't have any string I don't think??

good luck with your tulpa too !! 

Day 6

I totally skipped a day, whoops.

not much happened on day 5, but a bit happened today. I forced for about 50 min, alternating between exploring the wonderland and doing actual appearance and voice forcing. I put on some songs while I was doing it and started out by saying a lyric in Wren's voice, then having him repeat it. eventually I said the lyric I wanted him to repeat in my own mind voice, and he actually managed pretty well (although I have been practicing parroting along to songs so I think he might have a better understanding of how his own voice sounds and how to work it??).

when we went exploring in our wonderland we saw a castle, which I didn't;t really imagine being there. I asked Wren if he had 'put' it there and got a bit of head pressure/pain, so I took that as a yes! we climbed to the balcony of the castle and jumped off, him in his bluejay form and me with my wonderland wings. so far, it's the most 'real' experience I've had in my wonderland and honestly it felt awesome!!

I might force a bit more before I go to bed, but that's pretty much all for today !

I'm envious of your ability to force that long.  That's roughly twice the amount of time I can actively force before I start to feel worn out.

honestly I just do it in the car since I have really long car rides (I'm not the one driving obviously) but I find the car moving to be really relaxing it actually helps I think !!

Day ?? 15 probably

so I skipped a bunch of days because my mental health hasn't been top notch and I've had to study a lot, but on christmas break I want to get back to forcing Wren as much as I can. I really feel like I owe it to him since he is/has the potential to be such a great friend to me and I love him lots. I got a bit of head pressure today in the car while I was playing songs and forcing him too!! I think he was happy to kinda like? be together again. 

as for speaking I can tell him to finish a song lyric for example, and he'll do it flawlessly, but we still have to work on him actually coming up with what to say himself, which is okay because we'll have plenty of time over christmas!!

he also decided to take the form of a black panther on occasion, which I find super cool and suiting to his personality!!