Research on Tulpamancy

Tulpa_Research_BU

Hi everyone! We are psychology sudents at Bethel University and are conducting a research study on tulpamancy. We posted 4 months ago on /r/Tulpas asking for several community members to give us feedback during the development of our study. We have since completed this process are excited to officially post our study here!

This study is focused on similarities and differences between headmates and how the headmates relate to one another. The study will take no more than 15 minutes and we hope to have 200 community members participate. 

If you would like to participate, click this link:

https://bethel.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e35qpRYiroMSslf

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to us at tulparesearch.BU@gmail.com!

In order to maintain the validity of our study, please do not share information about the hypotheses here, rather send us an email or PM. We would love to answer any questions you have! Thanks!

uh, x out/refresh? just don't finish it and it shouldn't submit it

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Nah that doesn't work, it automatically resets you at the last page you were on (and doesn't let you rewind to previous pages).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Thank you all for the help with fully completing the survey!

We ask that you please only take the survey once per system, as this will help us in maintaining valid data. If you have any issues, please reach out to us directly at tulparesearch.BU@gmail.com or PM us!

We value your responses and appreciate your perseverance in providing us with great data!

Once again, thank you for your interest in our study!

"[...] this could suggest that the practice of tulpamancy may [...] one’s personality"

<3 If Psychologists see us like that, me truly happy !

I don't need more, it's still better than thinkin' we're some kinda disease ! <3 <3 <3

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Guest Reilyn-Alley

In order to maintain the validity of our study, please do not share information about the hypotheses here, rather send us an email or PM. We would love to answer any questions you have! Thanks!

C'mon, Corazon. ;P

Constantly getting "sorry an unexpected error occurred" when this happens refreshing the page successfully advances the survey. Well, that worked to a point. It now shows " You have either already completed the survey or your session has expired."