Revision the Progress

LittlePebble

I have not kept up with things and lost track. Needless to say I am starting over on this. I am book marking this so I can find it again. I hate it when there are large gaps between each time I write. I get to where I talk to my Tulpas in my mind. Then when I get to writing I have trouble getting stuff written down. 

As they say try and try again! As for the official update. Glimmaria only comes to visit every so often. Plus she allowed her physical representation to become Rosetta's which I thought was nice. I have another plush that Can be her representation if she wants it. 

So the Tulpas I have are Seria, Rosetta, Molly, and Alex. Seria is a standard dragon with scales and a breadth of fire. Molly is an anthro cat and in her main for she is a cat pony. Alex is a shapeshifter, but he likes the form of a draconecuus. He has an obsession with Discord from MLP.

I wrote a diary entry so, that is a start. I will say the progress report thread I had going before this one mentioned something about being afraid of the dark. Although I need a light on to be able to sleep I don't need as many lights as I once did when I made that thread.

I also want to set the goal of writing everyday and without fear of what people think. I also have a blog on wordpress. If anyone is interested please check out my Deviant art intro. I list it there. I will be looking into listing it in my sig as well.

I have not kept up with things and lost track. Needless to say I am starting over on this. I am book marking this so I can find it again. I hate it when there are large gaps between each time I write. I get to where I talk to my Tulpas in my mind. Then when I get to writing I have trouble getting stuff written down.

I know how that feels, we reset out pr too.

You don't have to expose yourself to the point where it's uncomfortable. If you want to remember an event but not share it with the internet, that's fine. My system has plenty of things we don't really want to talk about, but there's no pressure to share it.

95% of people here don't update their pr every 3-4 days or so, mostly because they didn't feel like there was anything to report about. Those that do usually have a lot of in system drama or just love writing a lot, so please don't be intimidated or feel pressured by those prs.

It's also okay to have pr ADD. Maybe you are excited about it for a couple days, but then you forget about it until you reach a breakthrough you're excited about. No one's grading it lol, but I get that feeling where it's overwhelming because it's loosely structured.

Woo! A system of 6 is a lot. Did you start with 5 Tulpæ a while ago or do you plan on forcing 5?

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Cat_ShadowGriffin

You don't have to expose yourself to the point where it's uncomfortable. If you want to remember an event but not share it with the internet, that's fine. My system has plenty of things we don't really want to talk about, but there's no pressure to share it.

Its not so much that I am exposing myself as much as it becomes easier to just talk to them. If I don't write everyday then switching becomes very difficult. I plan on binding my own diary and dedicating it to them for private writings. This will help me and my Tulpas not have to deal with stage fright. 

I kind of feel like that is part of the problem when I am writing on My-Diary dot org. I write in such a way that my Tulpas go silent. I also get OCD and become tempted to parrot. I might see if I can't just write in a note book while I am making the official diary. I am planning on learning how to bind my art into actual books anyway and I think the diary will be well worth the effort.

Thanks for your advice over dealing with the pressure of writing. I will keep these things in mind.

Writing is something that I do to relax, and since I'm so stressed all the time, I write a lot. I know that the more I write, the more I want to write, so hopefully you will find peace in your writings and enjoy it more too. Good luck to you.

Just to throw this out there I do a lot of writing when I am dealing with my emotions. Last semester I thought I was over the FB indecent I faced so, I took on full time. I ended up becoming really emotional again and even had a strong temptation to forget about college altogether. I wrote a lot and found homework very difficult. Needless to say I am retaking two of my classes. I am thinking about becoming an electrician and publishing my books before I go back to college to become an engineer.

I say this because writing is not difficult for me. I am just having a hard time writing down my momentary visions. Its confusing because I can write and edit my blog/diary but, when it comes to structuring a scene its difficult. I got two books on creative writing a little while back. I plan on trying to read through them and take notes. When I get a vision the feeling is so strong that I feel the emotions of my Tulpas and or characters. I remember becoming emotional one time at work only because I was visioning a scene with one of my Tulpas. This becomes a problem when ever I don't get enough sleep or I have missed a does of my meds. Long story short I had to quit my job.

Thought I would do an update since its been a week. I have managed to make a habit of writing every day. My next goal is to write on my public diary as well as my hard cover daily diary daily. I am also in the process of making a second hard cover diary. This will be strictly for my wonderland. I hope to write my wonderland twice a week and then every month I will add a day. I hope to get to writing in three diaries daily. This will be writing three times a day.

If all goes well I will start writing my book series again. Once I achieved this I will be trying to do art once a day as well. These are some ambitious goals but, I really think I can do it.

You have a lot of time! Good luck. Another couple things:

1. If you, for whatever reason, consider writing a chore, cut back.

2. Always leave your last writing with something you want to finish, something you want to do.

3. Write every day, even if it's one sentence on a napkin.

The glue finally dried on my second diary. I messed around with a thing of stick glue and notebook paper. Gluing it into my new diary I got excited. Almost too excited to write. I started with my thoughts on the first couple of pages and then made sure that the glue did not get any of the pages stuck. Satisfied I convinced myself to write and meditate. Well my version of meditation anyway.

I could not wait to till next week to say this... I knew I was in the room, but some how I was able to let go. I had a need met and I think I can safely say its back. My ability to let go and write freely is within my grasp again. I just need to cultivate it by writing every night.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I got a job and have been busy with things. I have had some ups and downs. Mostly I am satisfied with how far I came even with the aggravating distractions of life. I am still trying to write in my wonderland diary. I did a short diary with my Tulpa Molly. I promised her I would and there was no way out of that one.

I also have been reading a book on dialogue. It has been helping. I just need to keep at my reading. Its just been hard due to some of the homework we have had from Rhetorical and Critical thinking. I really did not know I could suck at doing research. I do have some interesting news though. I am going to try my best at writing a causal paper with Tulpas. I am doing it with the angle of imagination causes psychological benefits.

My last essay was difficult to say the least. At best it was one of them things I wanted to start all over on. I am kind of glad I did'nt merely because of how starting over would cause further writers block. If not complete lock down on everything I am trying to do with my writing. You can't simply start over once you have a story or wonderland. It does not work that way in the real world and it should not be that way in your wonderland.