Roleplaying

Spellknite

Well, I'm quite big on games, so a lot of the time I will be focusing on games more than I am my tulpa.

So I thought of something. While playing skyrim, I started narrating what was going on to a roleplaying sort of degree. I guess the easiest comparison I can make is to that inde game, Bastion, where there is somebody narrating everything you do. I gave my character backstory and would narrate the events in the game in my head, giving context to every action. Keep in mind that the character in the game is not related to my tulpa.

Now being at the stage in the creation process where I have made the personality and all and am supposed to be narrating the days events, I was wondering if this will actually help in the creation process. Or am I just fooling myself?

I have also just realised that I posted this in the wrong section. My bad : D

I don't think this has ever been attempted. Probably will work. Though I don't know if your tulpa will come out craving adventure or thinking you're a brave warrior.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Bastion is a pretty cool game.

Also bear in mind that just telling your tulpa random shit about your day doesn't count as narration, you have to sit down and have a one-on-one chat with them, as if they were able to communicate.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Heh, you see, that is why I am asking this.

I don't know if my tulpa will think that I am this character, or if she is herself.

Would be a little weird.

Ah, alright, cheers glitched.

I'm not sure to what extent this will help the tulpa, unless you were specifically directing what you were saying towards your tulpa. If you were just speaking to yourself mentally without giving any direction to the speech, then no, it's not going to do jack for your tulpa.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I think worst case scenario the tulpa may give you a skeptical question when it starts talking (Why do you talk to yourself while that dragon fucks up your shit, nub?)

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

just telling your tulpa random shit about your day doesn't count as narration

I thought that's exactly what narration was? Everyone always talks about narrating at every available opportunity throughout the day.

Astral project on my face, brother!