Hello There, Guest! Register

Rynx and Matthew
Rynx Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Rynx and Matthew

I'm Rynx. This is just going to be where I put my progress.^u^
I've been researching tulpas for quite a while, my cousin told me about them a few years ago, and I finally feel that I'm mature enough to make a tulpa without rushing into it or just generally doing things I'll regret. I've started tulpaforcing this weekend, so I am very early on in the process. I have a general feel for his personality and form, but it isn't very developed yet.
I was in the car for about 8 hours yesterday, and I spent a part of it narrating to him.
What I'm visualizing as a point of focus to help me talk to him for now is just his aura; I have personality-color synesthesia, so I see auras based on personality and body language and stuff like that. Anyway, Matthew's aura is dark red with a very faded, worn-in feeling. It's a very comfortable, friendly aura.
I haven't gotten any response from him yet, but I went ahead and assumed sentience from him from the very beginning, seeing as I didn't want to hinder any way he tries to communicate with me by shrugging it off and not believing it's him.
I will post more progress when I get further in creation!
01-13-2015, 01:06 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Rynx Offline
Registered

RE: Rynx and Matthew

I've been narrating to Matthew every day, however I can't seem to focus. I keep forgetting I'm narrating and getting distracted. I may be getting medication for ADD soon, if I can afford it, so that will help with my ability to focus, hopefully.
Anyway, I haven't really gotten any responses yet. Not much progress since my last update, but that's okay!
01-17-2015, 02:14 AM
Find Reply
Rynx Offline
Registered

RE: Rynx and Matthew

Okay, I haven't made a whole lot of progress. I've been very busy with moving and school (I'm trying to bring up two failing grades. :c) and lots of orthodontist stuff. I'm making more time to force though; I'm planning on active forcing every night before i go to bed. As for now, I'm going to be passive forcing during the day. I hope this works well!
01-24-2015, 06:28 PM
Find Reply