Sake's Soulbond Art
Well, you can draw me if you like ^^ i really like your art, it'd be super neat to have a picture of me from you

https://community.tulpa.info/attachment.php?aid=1138
https://community.tulpa.info/attachment.php?aid=1372
"So basically, do your job or get vaporized?"

- Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2

Kovie uses yellow text
Vyx uses purple text

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

I know I would definitely jump on the offer of a doodle from you. >.>

Lol, Brassow. You were so on the ball with that request. Eager are we? X3
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
-Arthur Conan Doyle
@Brassow
XD Wow, my friend, you sure jumped on that! I was just asking if you guys would even be interested in requests first, but that's perfectly fine, I'm glad you're so excited to request something. <3 I'll be happy to doodle Eva for you. ^^

@Kovie
OMG YOU ARE SO CUTEE!! 8D I'd love to draw you! And thank you, I'm glad you like my art. <3

@Drakaina
You're totally welcome to request! Just toss me a ref, please. c: Since people seem to be interested, I'll probly open up a topic for requests and keep this one just for art of Alex. x3 Feel free to post your request here for now though! I'll make an official topic with rules for requesting a little later when I'm not so lazy. XD

NOTICE: ok guys this topic is CLOSED for requests for now!! Keep an eye open for a new topic soon though~ ^^
Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)
Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire
(04-21-2016, 09:35 AM)Sake Loup Wrote: @Brassow
XD Wow, my friend, you sure jumped on that! I was just asking if you guys would even be interested in requests first, but that's perfectly fine, I'm glad you're so excited to request something. <3 I'll be happy to doodle Eva for you. ^^

Thanks! I just HAD to make a request because your work is so good, a pic of Eva in your style would be pretty cool.

(04-21-2016, 02:59 AM)Drakaina Wrote: Lol, Brassow. You were so on the ball with that request. Eager are we? X3

Plz stop cyberbullying me. All I want is my tupper drawn by as many people as possible. Speaking of which, will you do one too? :^)
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033