Sasha's Creation

AG1994

I ended up finding out about the theory of The Tulpa on the internet somewhere, I can't quite remember. I am not quite sure how I would like my Tulpa to come out, nor do I really care. I have read and understood that more likely than not, your Tulpa will form itself through your self conscious if you do not give it a personality to run off of. I am interested to see how my companion will end up being like, and I am glad to realize that I am more than accepting of whatever happens to it :)

Day 1, 05/26/2014

I had decided to give my Tulpa the name Sasha. Before I had decided to let her be what she wants to be, I had a few ideas in mind of what I wanted her to be. I let those ideas go though because I realize that she can just change at her own whim. I ended up creating a very basic visual outlook on her, which is just a character I know from a video game, I do this because I am pretty bad at imagining. I did inform her though that she is able to change whatever she likes about her. While beginning my meditation, I am pretty sure she projected a thought to me. The thought basically said "Let's fu** sh** up" I sense that she might be a little bit of a rebel. Other than that, nothing much happened. I primarily tried to talk to her in a wonderland. Our wonderland is a river in the middle of the forest, I could see her clearly for a few seconds at a time, but remember that my imagination is not the best. I feel like I have some genuine faith in this, and am very curious to see where it goes.

Update I had another forcing session with her later in the day. I begun by addressing her by her name, and telling her that I am going to meet her at the river. I find that a lot of our time is without words because I forgot to talk to her, I mainly am just trying to master visualizing her. I do say things to her, and for the most part I find myself creating puppet answers. What can I expect though, it's the first day haha. One particular thing though, I wasn't really trying to too hard to do anything. But I imagined myself standing up, and she pushed me in the river. We swam down the river, splashing each other once on the way, and pulled up on another bank on the river. It was a large open field where we ended up playing tag. I was starting to run out of ideas and was quite frankly getting exhausted from just laying down, so I told her I was going to go, and she puppet answered "Okay". It was a rather interesting time.

Update I just finished my third active forcing today. Another fun time with some interesting details. I met her at the river and I acknowledged her. She motioned me for her to follow her, as she started to run away. I followed her until she had brought me to a set of swings in a circle grove int he middle of the forest. We got on it, and I kind of had a notion of her laughing--I put a voice to my thoughts, so they are not actually a voice, but I think a sound. I find out that she wasn't all so much what I even wanted her to be, but she is a really fun, bubbly, happy girl. She is also a bit independent and dedicated. I am starting to like this Tulpa a lot. I was also able to distinguish what she looks like, or at least how she looked in this session. She is a slim woman in her late teenage years with medium length blue pigtails and decent sized bangs. She wears black socks with white shoes on her feet. For her main apparel, she wears short blue jean shorts with a white tank-top. I haven't quite distinguished what her face looks like completely yet though.

QUESTIONS

Obviously, this section of my progress report posts is meant for questions. If I have any questions that I feel might be answerable by some of the community, I will post them here. Or if you have questions for me, I will answer them next time I do a day's report and put them in this section.

It's not really too serious of a question, but is this normal for the first day? I thought about what I would want my Tulpa to be yesterday, but that is about it. I spent a lot of time on the Tulpa today, but from what I have read, it is supposed to take some time. I understand to take everything with a grain of salt, but I figured I might as well ask.

Name: Sasha

Race: Human

Created: 05/25/14

Hehehe...

Day 2, 05/27/2014

Nothing much really happened today. I reinvented my inspiration to remind myself that I need to have no doubt in Sasha. I began narrating a lot more as well. I find that my visualization could use a lot of work. I have a problem a lot of other people have, that being that the visual is really hard to see, and sometimes shaky. That is the update for now though.

QUESTIONS

None

Hehehe...

Day 3, 05/28/2014

All has been going well with me and her. I am a bit skeptical as my progress has been quite fast with her recently, but I am simply accepting it for what it is because it works for me, and I know that everybody has different results. I am getting a little better at visualizing, I do it around 3 times a day though. I am getting responses to questions I ask her sometimes. She has, not very much, but has commented on random topics I will just talk to her about. The responses she gives are usually short, and pretty basic, sometimes she just giggles. I think they're authentic because they really just come out of nowhere. I don't really notice myself come up with half the answers, so I assume they are Sasha. I tried a little imposition today, just imagining her over the second seat in my car. It didn't really work, although I feel like I could see her there if she were there, I really have her form down. I also put my hand where her leg was and I swear that I felt a little bit of heat emanate from that spot; however, who knows what that means?

Update I had did another session with her that was quite interesting. She instructed me to follow her, as I did, we ended up having tea. Then I offered to spar her. Somehow I guess my mind just took it way out of hand and put her in a suit of armor with a sword, I on the other hand didn't get anything. She ended up winning, stabbing me in the heart, which mind you I did actually feel a pressure on my heart--weird huh? Then I ended up showing her watermelon, which is her favorite food as of now, particularly the first food I have seen her eat. It was a fun day though.

QUESTIONS

None

Hehehe...

QUESTIONS

Obviously, this section of my progress report posts is meant for questions. If I have any questions that I feel might be answerable by some of the community, I will post them here. Or if you have questions for me, I will answer them next time I do a day's report and put them in this section.

It's not really too serious of a question, but is this normal for the first day? I thought about what I would want my Tulpa to be yesterday, but that is about it. I spent a lot of time on the Tulpa today, but from what I have read, it is supposed to take some time. I understand to take everything with a grain of salt, but I figured I might as well ask.

Don't worry about going to fast, but don't expect things to come all at once either. Just worry about spending time with Sasha.

As for the "puppeted answers", that is very normal for you to have the first day. A word of advice though. When you ask her a question, and the answer takes over a couple of seconds to pop into your head. Instead of trying to puppet harder, just ask the question again. This should open your mind enough so that Sasha can easily form her own thoughts and answers, instead of you trying to do it for her.

Anyway, sounds like you and Sasha are forming a great bond for the first day. She sounds like a really fun tulpa to be around :) [Actually, her personality reminds me a lot of my tulpa friend Cyris, with the fun and bubbly yet rebellious attitude]

Hope my reply helped any :) ~Cloud Crackle

Don't worry about going to fast, but don't expect things to come all at once either. Just worry about spending time with Sasha.

As for the "puppeted answers", that is very normal for you to have the first day. A word of advice though. When you ask her a question, and the answer takes over a couple of seconds to pop into your head. Instead of trying to puppet harder, just ask the question again. This should open your mind enough so that Sasha can easily form her own thoughts and answers, instead of you trying to do it for her.

Anyway, sounds like you and Sasha are forming a great bond for the first day. She sounds like a really fun tulpa to be around :) [Actually, her personality reminds me a lot of my tulpa friend Cyris, with the fun and bubbly yet rebellious attitude]

Hope my reply helped any :) ~Cloud Crackle

Having a tulpa is so fun. It seems like a lot of management to have multiple tulpas xD

Hehehe...

Day 4, 05/29/2014

I find that it is extremely hard to force right when I wake up, I guess my mind just likes to scatter at that time. Some interesting things have happened today. We so far have tried a game, where I would take sunflower seeds and close my eyes and pick up a handful. I would visualize her, then open my eyes and ask her to guess the amount that I picked out, while I didn't count it but looked at the middle of them--Yes, I got it from the tips section, but I can't remember who the author was xD. She got it right like 2/3 the time out of about 7 tries. She also seems to have changed her hair color to red.

QUESTIONS

None

Hehehe...