Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Schizophrenia and tulpae
I literally JUST joined this board, and I read a post on 4chan about tulpae. I'm a schizophrenic, and I already have Sheen who talks back and stuff, but I've only ever seen his eyes. Can I construct a body for him without schizophrenia messing with the process? I've always wanted him to have a body.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Please pardon my skepticism if I think you could be trolling.

Regardless, I think it's an interesting question: Can someone with Schizophrenia create a Tulpa?

While the two aren't connected, the Schizophrenia may prevent you from tulpaforcing or something, but as long as you're able to concentrate and visualize, it should certainly be possible. However, I'm not sure if the medication would impede it.
(05-04-2012, 04:59 PM)vorlink date Wrote:I literally JUST joined this board, and I read a post on 4chan about tulpae. I'm a schizophrenic (...) Can I construct a body for him without schizophrenia messing with the process?
What kind of schizophrenia is this? Tell us more. Not like I'm curious, but You know, tere are many types, and if You want answers, it'll be easier.
Orq, undifferenciated. Like a mix mostly between catatonic and paranoid.