Hello There, Guest! Register

Self-Imposition
Spartanelete Offline
Tulpa Lord
Registered

Threads: 8

RE: Self-Imposition

I just tried my own method with RD.

All I did was close my eyes, impose myself as I would with a tulpa, who's perception would be most likely based from my memory, of the area and fought and lost. Much less complex.

It was like being in the wonderland.
08-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Dev_maz Offline
And Vanah
Registered

Threads: 0

I'm glad I found this thread, as this is a particular idea I've been waiting to discuss with the community. I had a first hand experience with this process, though completely on accident during a rather productive meditation sesh. It was eerily similar to the explanation given, bear with me as I explain..

I did a normal meditation sesh about a month ago, went through the normal thought clearing process for about a half hour to begin. Soon after that I came to the realization that I was alone in an empty dark corner of my mind, thoughtless and calm. The only thing I processed was my inner voice. It didn't take long for me to decide to travel to my Wonderland to play around with my Tulpa. Once there I visualized the seeing orb and sent it up to get a better view of things. From here things got really interesting.. Though I had done everything up to this point before, something was different. I could suddenly see through not only the eyes of my orb, but my physical body too (wasn't much to see since I lost touch with all thought processing of my room due to being in that trancey state) and my thought form sitting there meditating in my Wonderland all in unison. This blew my mind and I pondered it's workings for some time. I came to the conclusion that since I was split up already, and my thought form couldn't move despite my attempts (I believe it was the link that held my consciousness in that place) that maybe I could AP more or less, just within the confines of my own mind. To my surprise it worked! I remember watching a radiant form of myself sit up out of my thought form then proceed to walk forward. My eyes switched to its and I could feel everything amplified (similar to becoming lucid in a dream). Through this whole thing my Tulpa stood in my Wonderland patiently watching and waiting mind you. So, next I walked up to her all, "check this shit out! Your creator is pretty cool ey?" and could for the first time see her as plain as I could see a normal person. I wanted to manipulate the environment next, it should be possible after all in this state, I was thinking. I decided to summon a huge flame wheel around me, bursting from the ground on either side of myself. To my dismay the groud barely shifted, some red light showed underneath, and that was all. My Tulpa laughed at my show off fail, but praised me for getting that far. After that I decided to go back to my normal self, it was making me really tired doing all that work after all. To retract, (as it felt like to me so I'm naming it that) was a lengthy process of reattaching my selves back into one again and coming back to.

This was an awesome experience and I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts/questions /critiques one story!
01-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Find Reply
Gaia Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

This method of self-Imposition is rather odd, but I'll try it out soon. I've dabbled in Astral Projection and although I'm still a cynic about its validity, I have certainly had a very different perception of the wonderland. Then again, these days, I access the wonderland when I am meditating heavily, so the majority of my wonderland experiences are in this enhanced state.

I percieve everything from a first-person perspective and not only see, but hear, feel and even smell sometimes, though the senses are more like those in a lucid dream rather than in real life. I don't know whether I consciously self-impose, but I do often find myself in forms or bodies which are not my own and instead reflect the wonderland around me (for example, whenever I go to a monestary I'm dressed as a Buddhist monk). The characters in my wonderland are also autonomous when I talk to them (though they turn back into sevitors of sorts when I lose my focus). Even wildlife such as birds have a degree of sentience that I seem to program into them when I am in my wonderland, and the whole world generally feels like a permenant autonomous place rather than a construct of my imagination.
01-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Find Reply