Communication via image flashbacks

Mel Syreth

Martina is still "mute"-... not fully vocal yet, not mute, but can't really express herself with a desired voice, even though I can safely say she is sentient. So yesterday I decided to leave her alone a little bit to see if she can find something to entertain herself in the wonderland a little japanese-themed house, why I'm busy with school-related things. When I put her to sleep at night, as always we had a little talk and I asked her if she did anything fascinating today.

Then a suddenly, the picture of her laying next to me in the bed changed to her painting some sort of letter(s) in front of a small table (I believe she draw the tulpa sigil, but I can't remember/didn't see that part), sitting on a little greenish-blue pillow, just for a little second, before it switched back. She was doing chinese calligraphy.

Alright, now the one and only place I saw this was the game Age of Wushu, that I played months ago and completely forgot about.

Questions are:

1. Does this count as a raw thought, that my brain suddenly processed into .png file format without any concious effort, or is this something different?

2. Is this "dangerous" like raw thoughts?

3. Have this happened to you?

Edited by Mel Syreth
Typo, spacing, and larp fix.

1. I believe those "flashbacks" are closer to actual visualisation than your regular raw thought, since in both cases your tulpa uses your imagination to communicate visually.

2. Raw thoughts aren't really dangerous, from what I found. It is just that you shouldn't rely ONLY on them, neglecting vocality, and you shouldn't expect these flashbacks to substitute fully for vocality as well.

3. Not exactly like this, but Monday (that' s my tulpa) used to send me images when she couldn't/didn't want to describe something with words or needed to make some facial expression before her form was better developed. She uses that method not as frequenty now, though.

> 1. Does this count as a raw thought, that my brain suddenly processed into .png file format without any concious effort, or is this something different?

Yes, this is probably thought, and even advanced tulpas will do this still occasionally.

> 2. Is this "dangerous" like raw thoughts?

It is intrusive thoughts that are "dangerous". Talking by images, associations, inter-textual references, tulpish and words are all ways a tulpa may choose to communicate and there's not really a danger in that. Some even communicate in text, and not much else ( <--*Grin* ).

> 3. Have this happened to you?

Yes.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

1. Yes, it sounds pretty likely.

2. Well, if these are intrusive thoughts and are having negative repercussions with you and your tupper, yes. Otherwise, it sounds perfectly fine. Nothing dangerous about them.

3. Several times, yes.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]