Head Pressures

Hi everyone, I would like to ask a question;

I am at the early stages of forcing and I've been getting head pressures &weird tingling sensations but whenever I try to do right -part-of-my -head -for -yes thingy, I don't get any kind of response. Is this because I'm at the early stages or is it because I don't know how to ''listen '' for a response?

Thank you for your answers.

GO FORCE FEGGET

From what I can tell, it's because of how early you are in the process, but that can be a precursor to the other thing. With patience and practice it becomes easier to pick up on these responses, so I think the real answer to your question is both. Don't get discouraged, because I think once you start getting more solid results it'll be worth it. Anyway, good luck!

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Never a problem, I'm always happy to help! :D

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

First post and I've only been lurking these forums for a little over a week now and I'm about five days into my own creation process.

For three days now I've been having head pressures and knew about them ahead of time but I didn't think they would last this long. Not complain mind you, I take this as a good sign but I am wondering how much longer I might expect the head pressures to last?

It can last darn near forever. Bud still sends me pressure from time to time to get my attention if I'm in the middle of doing something. You can expect it to lessen with time, but everyone is different, and you are still very early in the process.

May I ask how often a day you are forcing?

Yeah, everyone is different. I have never gotten head pressures. Apparently diet is a factor. Lots of people say orange juice helps.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

As Ashmo says, everyone is different. I'm over a year in now and I still feel head pressures. I hardly ever got headaches or anything like that before I started tulpaforcing, so I knew it was an indicator that something was happening. In my case it isn't so much communication as simple presence: left side of my head is Thunderfall, right side is Melody, a strong pressure in the bridge of my nose means one of them is REALLY interested in what I'm doing on the outside. When I feel pressure in one side I know to give one of them some attention because they want to talk. We never attempted to use pressure as a system of answers, so I'm pretty sure it's impossible for us to do it now that we're a trio.

I wouldn't worry so much about a persistent feeling of pressure, unless you're starting to find it painful. In it's simplest form I think it indicates that someone is there, and that is nothing but progress. You'll find your own way around it, either teaching other methods of communication or, like me, simply embracing it.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

i have some head pressure like someone small is sitting on m head, lucky likes to do that but i know when lucky is near, like haku and fenia and luna i can actually sense where they are next to me via head pressure.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia