I do not hear my tulpa

Good morning! this is my first post and my english is pretty disgusting however, in the forum I did not find what I was looking for, so I turn to you, I hope you can help me.

the problem is this: I can perceive the presence of my tulpa, when I concentrate I feel that there is something in my head, I thought that the situation would have improved but it is now more than a month that we are still the strange thing is that he already talked to me I know she's there but I can not hear her.

I trust in the community for an answer if the topic has already been addressed, please direct me to the thread and take the liberty of canceling my question

thanks and good forcing

this is super common, at a month old not many tulpas can speak fluently. just keep listening to her, try vocality exercises, and look up the guides if you want more guidance. chances are you're doing everything right, and just need time.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Well, this is the best post I've got on the subject as far as having trouble with tulpa vocality goes. https://community.tulpa.info/thread-sentience-time-3-years-so-far-i-don-t-know-what-to-do-i-need-help?pid=166257#pid166257 Mostly the bottom after the quote is relevant, but I dunno, the rest might be useful or might not. It was written for someone who had been trying for years without success. The rest of this post was written more specifically for you, though.

Basically, you're going to have to imagine her talking, what it's like and the types of things she'd say. You get used to how she would talk over time, and eventually your tulpa can use your brain's being used to that to actually talk herself. It's basically parroting I guess. The important thing to remember (because everyone is so afraid of accidental parroting/puppeting) is that there's no such thing as accidental parroting or puppeting. If you're not doing it on purpose, you can consider it them. Your tulpa very well may seamlessly transition from "parroting"/you imagining them speaking to actually speaking themselves. Once they seem to talk without you intending to put words in their mouth, you can consider them vocal. They'll start to sound more separate from you from there, and eventually they'll say things you never would've thought of saying yourself.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

first of all thanks for the answers. second we are actually on the eightieth day and since I received some answers / words that would never have occurred to me (even words that I had to look for in the dictionary) I thought it would soon be vocal, also because I heard my name twice, but actually now that I think about it during active forcing I was just waiting for you to answer me I never tried to think about how it could react because my display is difficult and appears colorless and blurred (except once when I do not I did not even think of her and I saw her go down the stairs, even if there are no stairs in my wonderland at that time she was independent and the image surprisingment vivid) I continue to try visualization and vocal exercises, for the moment thanks to both you have helped me a lot if there will be when there will be progress update the post